Reviews for You Never Notice
Shuffle Princess chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was a good plot. But Natsume was OOC along with Ruka. X_X I can’t imagine Natsume would actually do that – well, he would do that for Mikan. But I don’t think he would do that for Sumire.

But I like how you made Sumire quite lonely here. And that was true. Her efforts were always wasted when it comes to Natsume and Ruka.

Why can’t she see Kokoro Yome? XDD He was always there for her. Aww. HAHAHA.

Thanks for this. :)

(Adds to Fav.)

Continue writing pieces. :)))

- Lunar
killuanatsume chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I Liked your story! it was good this is not my favorite caractere but I like Sumire(in the mangas and the end of the anime)Thank you!
The Azure Penguin chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This is so what Sumire really would've done in the real thing. Awesome mix of angst and aww moments right there. :D
nightrain12345 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
That's so sweet.. Natsume and Ruka are so nice... I feel so sorry for Sumire though, although she was really mean in the anime lol XD
tokyobend17 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
OOH! This is different! -

I hope you keep on making stories! xD

Okee.. bye bye.. :P
The Fallen Empress chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
CheerfullyPessimistic chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
sumire characterization came out great. keep writing!

This Seraphim chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
She stood there for a while, the wind flowing through her dark hair. After a while, she silently walked back to the main building for her next class. She still wasn’t sure if she was dreaming or not.

Well, she did know one thing.

The Ruka and Natsume Fan Club wasn’t going to close anytime soon.

- wow, I love the way you ended your story! it's an absolute jewel! 8D interestingly, your fic made me look at Sumire at a different angle - not just a whiny fan girl capable of throwing vision-daggers at Mikan.
Amazoness Archer chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Now that was absolutely original. I'm sure no one else would've thought of that other than you. I spotted no 'Out-of-Character'-ness, to let you know.

Keep writing. I'll be expecting more works of art from you.
bostafu chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
no i dont think ANY of da characters wer out of character! dey wer all perfect! and dat was da saddest thing ever! ~sobsob~ wa! ty for writing dis fic! waa~~
Soul of the Rain chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Wow! I like it! Wonderful!

KristiexxNguyen chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I really like this! May I host it on my site?

Sumire is a great character in my opinion. She may seem bratty and annoying but she does care a great deal for others. Glad you made a fic for her
Wrath of Athena chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Another great fic! Although I don't really think Natsume would smile for Sumire. But all in all, the fic is organized and smooth! Keep it up!
againagainagain chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wow, another fanfic again? And a Sumire one! The first one I've read here! Good job!

I like the ending line in this story. And the feelings you put in Sumire is one that some girls might be able to relate to. Good job. :)
diana05 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Aww.. A Sumire fic. I like this one!

Good job!

(Oh, and by the way, I like your username )