Reviews for Overheard In An Office

more! plz?
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I loved this!
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is a great story, like, a really, really *great* story. I didn't want it to end in the same way that when you read a story with many chapters and you realize the next is the epilogue kind of "I wish it wouldn't be over soon". My favourite type of one-shot.
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
aw, When I first heard that line from Wilson, I almost immediately thought he was speaking about House for some reason
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
*sigh* this was so good! i just can't get over your writing...
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
whew that was good. and hot. I'm umping on the House bandwagon late, but I was hoping someone would revisit that comment of Wilsons'... :)
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow. I've never read a story of yours that I didn't love. I must admit I was abit cautious about reading a pairing in a one shot, but you stomped those fears in the dust.
BekaJWP chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Hee, I love that interpretation of that line... Sweet, well written and hot. Yay!
Kor chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
That was great. Even though it was short, it left me smiling. Good job at staying in character too.
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Loved it!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
NIcely done, well written...i do love a good house/wilson fic!
Sai chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Great story. Very cute and amusing! Nice use of the prompt, and the last line of the fic was so, so good. :) Loved it!
Oni chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Oh, so sweet! Loved the cue from Love hurts and the way you turned it into a plot!