Reviews for Maximum Ride: Changing Times
Hm... Interesting owo;
Jasmine-Dec31 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
great. ]
SandKastles chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
I think it is good but (even though I am a major fan of Fax and the guy is an eraser {but still cute accorrding to your description}) what if the guy kissed Max and she almost likes it?Just an idea because it seems that the more fax fights the more they love each other!Just a thought!You don't have to use!Update!I have no flames or anything.

WHat is wrong with me?I can't write a story of my own but I can give ideas over and over again to many diffrent stories!
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
LOVE IT! UPDATE NOW PWEASE!
lildragonpet chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
nice story..but UPDATE pls! i like ur style of writing...very engaging ]
Alledaria chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Okay, this story is really good. Sometimes, I think it would be interesting if another kid Max's age were to fall for her. I'd love to see Fang's reaction. Write more soon, please! :D
I-see-thestrals chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
its taking you a while to update! Update!
humanblackhole chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
This is way good! I'm a sucker for Max/Fang. I think you forgot that Iggy is blind, though.
happycamper123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Oh! good story! keep the romance going you're good at it.

Can't wait for the next chappy

bubbi
Greenmjolnir chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Ah ha! Cliff hanger... Don't worry, i am hard at work on the next chapter and it should be done before the 23. Will they kiss? Will it be love? or Will they just feel nothing after the kiss and move on? And when are these interesting characters coming into play? All will be answered next chapter. Its one my to do list, Okay? I should have left these notes on the story i know, thats my mistake, i'll try to fix that next chapter. sorry! Feel free to hit me with honesty. I can take creative critics, not those a holes who just say "this sucks", because they don't have talent in writing enough to think of anything better to write.