Reviews for Room For One More
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
damn this was a amazing story...any chance we could get another chapter?

:P
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was GREAT!

It's about 2 weeks before Halloween and I came across this. I'm not much for ghost stories but once you repeated the dream I knew the story but you added a nice little twist of slash.

Thanks for the giggle!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Spooky! I was almost certain something was going to happen to House. Very great fic. Adding it to my faves. :)
DeMarcos chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That was shockingly jaw dropping. As an urban legend buff, I'm quite angry at myself for not picking up on the story until half way through.

A sign of your prowess as a writer to hide a usually well known tale into one of your pieces and make it damn good to boot. This story was thoroughly enjoyable and a bit spooky as well. Probably not a good move on my part to read in my dark empty apartment at midnight but that makes it all the more memorable, eh?

Again, fabulous story! Well paced and written.

(annoyingly loud voice)

Bravo!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aw, that was cute! -
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That was wonderful! X3 Fluffy, yet spooky at the same time...*shudders* If I ever have dreams like that I'd probably loose it. Wonderful writing! :D It's nice to see a decent long one-shot (especially with such a cool story). Keep up the fantastic work! Much love, CPOP
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I remember reading that urban legend,(shudders) creepy, but very good story.
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
aw, that was cute
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Aww, this was sweet. And slightly freaky. But I DID like it.
Lady Syttea chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh my goodness! That was wonderful! At the beginning, I almost started crying when the bus got hit. T_T

Also, I love you for making Wilson take action for once. Every H/W fic I read shows House making the first move. _O Seeing Wils out of character is the best part!

One critique though:: You had a couple of spelling errors, such as adrenaline, spattered throughout the text, but nothing that would hinder the meaning. _
unixie chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
though i dont usually like slashes, this one was quite nice. i liked it :)
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Beautiful.
Willowbooks chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
squee! Totaly in love with that nightmare panic-induced kiss, It's awesome.

I'm going to go read it again.

And creepy bus driver dude.
Mish1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I read it in Livejournal, great fic
Oni chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
That relly was a great story! Well written, full of suspance, and about the urban legend: if it was your invention is relly supe, if not you actually gave of it a wondeful interpretation! And I hope you'd consider to write more about this pairing!