Reviews for The Reminder
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved it even more!
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I laughed right when Ron said creme rinse, and I didn't even see the next line yet. xD I just remembered the fic before this one, and quite literally rofl'd. -giggles-
Nenne chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Loved it!
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
oh garter around the penis very sexy

haha ramon! ramon!
IrinaWithAnI chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
"He managed to turn his gasp into a low grunt when Draco ran his finger across the twins. (And yes, Harry had names for his bits.)" - hahahahah, brilliantly hilarious.

And the last bit with Ron and the creme rinse hahaha
A Divine Chaos chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
e that was god.

funfunfunfunfun!

]

lol.
Hitori-Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
*lol* aww! This was cute too! I guess Draco's got 'the touch' for just about anyone. And I've never had my hair washed so good that it felt like 'sex in a sink'. I want Draco to be my hair dresser :( *lol*
Yellowwolf chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
*snickers* Very good! I can just imagine a drunken Ron. too bad there are no real sobering-up potions though. Cool come in handy, lol! I'll go through the rest of your stories tomorrow but now I've got my own little story to work on _
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
hehe, I love that Ron got his hair done by Draco too. He has great hands lol. I loved it! It was so cute!
Navy RavenLacra chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
*grins and giggles* yet again, i love it! You're a very talented writer, your stories are cute, funny, and make the reader want to beg for more!
Miura Michiyo chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
o0o i loved it! i broke into peals of laughter to at the 3rd to last line! gosh you're an awesome author! only one critique though, watch when people are talking because a lot of the time you forgot the opening quotation marks. other than that the story was perfect!

-Reba
hanyou-elf chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
first of all, mrs. weasley. that's pure greatness there. i loved it! second of all, sexy teasing draco. goodness, best be glad drool doesn't translate well with the computer because i love your draco. he's freaking awesome!

but, i think you topped yourself with that last line from ron... "he's got a great creme rinse." i almost fell out of the chair laughing at that. i'd like to try that sex on a stick's creme rinse...

great job!