Reviews for Countdown to Xmas Alternate 1
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 13 . 9/20/2007
Re-read the story twice! Even better the 2nd/3rd time around, and am now back to begging for updates. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 13 . 8/28/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
Mid-Nite 2787 chapter 13 . 6/18/2007
(Happy Dance) A New Chapter! A great Chapter! I Love the way you portray the characters in new situations but remain loyal to who they are! Can't wait to read more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 12 . 6/16/2007
3 MONTHS...No UPDATES! I am seriously dying here, what is going to happen? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 12 . 5/4/2007
I am slowly losing my mind...Where for art though UPDATE!;-)
divinia chapter 11 . 2/10/2007
PLEASE update soon! I've been checking religiously since November 15th for an update...sniff, sniff!
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 11 . 11/17/2006
Yay! Big smiles for updates! Terrific as usual, and I can't wait for the next chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
Divinia chapter 11 . 11/17/2006
I'm so glad you finally updated! i always check to look for a new chapter. I love the way you write Babs, Dick, Bruce, Helena, well everybody really! Thanks for such a wonderful story and I can't wait for another update!
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
Updates! ! Great chapter as usual! I love how you are following the basic storyline from the other version, but still making it unique. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I am running out of words to describe how much you rock! A great chapter and as always PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
me chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
Hi

I've really liked the story so far, both of them actually. The only thing I'd have changed, and perhaps it's a bit too drastic would've been to let Harley kidnap Barbara before someone found her, but I like everything else. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this alternate ending and the second one you mentioned.

hope you post the next chapter soon.

Me
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
Gotta love that family show down, and as for all the new stuff can't wait to see Dinah and Elisa hanging out! Thats going to be cool! Amazing is a word I seem to use alot describing this fic, but it works. Can't wait to see what happens, so, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
Mid-Nite2787 chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
At the risk of repeating myself...Great Chapter! I love how well you are able to follow a similar yet different story line and still keep the essense of this great story the same! I espesially loved the part with Dracon because I was wondering about how Goliath would react! I can't wait for the next chapter! So as usual PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;-)
divinia chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
YAY! :)
Huntress1987 chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
wow that was awesome...please please please update soon. I really want to read more. The conversation between Jim and Helena was amazing and I would love to find out what happens next.