Reviews for The Boy Can Dance
Carmen chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
So I'm not a CaRwash fan. But I love this Fic way too much. I'm a HipHuggers and a WolVista fan. But come on this is a good Fic. People maybe it has to do with the fact that I dance or maybe it's interesting. But I liked it. Also I think it's kinda mean but funny at the same time that you call Natalia the office whore. Gosh I feel like such a traitor.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Okay I feel like such a traitor now. I mean I am a hiphugger fan all the way but I really like this story I mean it was really descriptive and it sounded like you knew what you were writing about when they were dancing. So even if I am I hiphugger fan you did an awesome job!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great! Enjoyed the dance!
kaila chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
i have one word for this entire one-shot:

HOT.
pumpkinicecream chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was good and creative. I do hope you update soon
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Hehe, what a sight it would be to see Ryan salsa dancing. That would be one hot scene. ) Loved it!
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Story was amazing, and so amazingly done, I added you to my Author Alert list, so now I dont miss anymore Carwash stories you post. I know I'm two behind, hence the author alert. And what the hell, favourite authors list well I'm at it, simply for just being you. Wonderful Job
Miss Judged chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY...

review!
danielle chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I liked it, I do hope you update soon.
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Woo! Go break up! Man I really never pictured him dancing, for all the reasons Cal mentioned. But man did I loved the one-shot!
musicbrat-0901 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
holy crap! that was hot! awesome!
Dutchie chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Damn, I was sure she was going to kiss him...wait, she was. Ryan is indeed not that kind of person...And now I want a new chapter! Oh and by the way: it's nice to love you:):) Can't wait for that break-up...(oeh that sounds mean...no it doesn't. Can't wait for it!)
Shadowfax27 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I LOVE YOU! :D And don't worry about the club descriptions...I believed it, and it was HOT! *fans self* Aw...Ryan is such a gentleman. I love the fact that he was decent enough that he would never "cheat" on Natalia even though he clearly wanted Calleigh. And although this wasn't a real "date" per se, it did live up to my expectations. Heck, if I was Calleigh, I'd stare into his beautiful eyes forever! *giggles* I liked the comment at the end too. Wonderful job on this! I can't wait for the next one. *waits anxiously for the update*

I've actually taken Ballroom and Latin Dance Classes, and am currently writing an AU fic centering on RyanOC. And yes, it will involve our hot ex-patrol officer dancing again, which I could never get enough of! (Hee-hee!) XD Hopefully, I can post it soon. Check it out when I do? *puppydog eyes* Thanks for this update...you just made my day, sugah! *hugs*
beautifulworld chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Brilliant - love it, thank you! Looking forward to the next one...