Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
JazzQueen chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This means that Superman will get even more fan girl letters.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I could not stop laughing at this! Seriously, it's GOLD!
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
love this so funny those badguys are so going to need a theropist.

mind if I Referance this I wanted to write a ways to anoy superman story Il put this in the descripton so other people can read this.
koolkame chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
THIS IS INSANE,AND BRILLIANT, AND INSANELY BRILLIANT. I had no idea this crack pairing of a plot bunny could work so well. When Supes tried to get into his role during the fight I couldn't believe how funny it was and still in character. And the announcements, ha! Easily my favorite part, that and the description of Supes in the Sephiroth costume at the premiere.

Man... how did you think this up?
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man... That is GENIUS. I love it. It's so very, very evil and brilliant. George Newburn fortunately voiced both Sephiroth and Superman. Thank God for that so that this fic might be realized. Well done!
Orochigin chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I've read this story a couple of times and it always makes me smile.
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Funny! Very good! As a fellow fanboy, I salute you!
DhAkael chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Only one word can truly convey my feelings for this piece of fiction...

"BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

-ahem-

Excuse me...bloody brilliant ;)
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
What?
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
XD!

This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.
Caithyra chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Oh my Cetra! This was absolutely priceless. Right now I wonder if a certain Superman got any grief of voicing Nooj, the resident death seeker of Final Fantasy X-2. I could just imagine Flash's remarks about hanging around half-naked girls, and the "Noojie-Woojie" comments of LeBlanc. XD
Talon Marlow chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I can't say that I know anything about Final Fantasy, but I laughed like a maniac at the Watchtower announcements. Sephiroth!Superman doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. :) A very entertaining read!
KaL-El of Krypt0n chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
i gotta hand it to you. this is THE first crossover i've ever liked. I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

my god that was funny.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Absolutely hilarious. So great to see Supes being pushed to the end of this tether by something so goofy - just proves his sense of humour only goes so far.
Haikari Archersight chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Oh my god! I laughed my ass off reading this, good job!