Reviews for If There Be Thorns
GabbyGabrielle chapter 18 . 4/25/2015
Next chapter please
UnsupervisedSock chapter 18 . 4/1/2015
well well,
a Phoenix rises from the ashes...or is it merely a spectre...
oh yes I know you. My name may have changed, but I remain almost the same. *smirks

Your beta is correct, your style has changed. The flow and imagery...but that should be expected, we all change as time passes. It's only natural for it to be reflected here.

I am glad you are back. Very happy indeed.I will have to reread this and refresh everything because of my abhorrent memory skills.

I do know you placed another domino down...what did you do to my Shizuru.

Actually I can not believe I found this, but better late than never and on April first too. I find that so very fitting.

It is good to see you up and about again. Try not to stay away so long next time.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/1/2015
Poor Natsuki... Brain 0%. Brawn 100%. Why most of the writers make her so incredibly stupid?! IMO, she was intelligent and quick-witted character and Natsuki was able to control herself when needed.

But Shizuru is cool as always! Thank you for Shizuru! I enjoy her character!

Is this story AU? Because there is a lot of discrepancy with the actual Mai-Hime story and with Natsuki no Prelude, the official prequel.

As for the rest, it is a captivating story!
bubble.duckie chapter 18 . 3/27/2015
Sheesh! I thought that was the end of it! I seriously would have killed you if Shizuru died Ahahaha! Good thing that Reito was able to revive her. Awesome!
bubble.duckie chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Oh my! What has happened to Tate and to Takeda. I can't believe the twists of this story already. Oh my! I hope that ShizNat will be able to survive this unscathed. Please please update this soon!
bubble.duckie chapter 16 . 3/26/2015
Nice! Love triangles are the best Ahaha! Must have been very difficult to be in Nao's shoes. I hope that she'd get over it. Shizuru is only for Natsuki!
bubble.duckie chapter 14 . 3/25/2015
As usual, who can fault the ShizNat goodness? No one! I tell you, no one! That was a wonderful shift in theI relationship. And Nao throwing in her dynamic character just made this more enjoyable to read. Hoping to see more chapters!
bubble.duckie chapter 13 . 3/24/2015
That was just HAWT. Period. I love the ShizNat moment.
bubble.duckie chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
Nao must have been so damn confused right now. I sincerely hoped that she wouldn't try to kill Natsuki because of Shizuru. I hope to see them both ok iin the next chapters.
bubble.duckie chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
I don't know how much torture these two will go through before they give up. I do hope though that Natsuki wil akready come to terms with her feelings for Shizuru.
bubble.duckie chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
Sweet geesus, Shizuru is just scary and awesome and amazing and sexy and... The list goes on. Oh my! I wonder how Natsuki can resist her.
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Oh what a pity! I hope that Natsuki is fine and is that Mai I see making a comeback? Nice! I hope Nao is on their side as well!
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
I super like the confident and alluring Shizuru. Natsuki will be turned to putty soon. I wonder when will Natsuki realize that she's got to give in sooner or later.
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
Oh Gosh! I can feel the sexual tension between them! How nice! I love it.