Reviews for Maybe This Is Growing Up
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I'm a BIG Luna / Harry pair fan...I personally think they make thew best match of all the others.

I'll add this to my favs & haruna Community.

Well done.

thekecmaster chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I liked the composition of this short piece.
Sneezy chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Totally brilliant. The last six or seven paragraphs have the sort of poetic beauty I dream of writing.

Thanks for a wonderful story.
Bagge chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Sweet story of a romance in the middle of the war. The polyjuice complicaton was interesting - "kissing the stranger's face." well done.
midori.complex chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
"And she closed her eyes to see him"

I am still getting chills over that. I'm not a particular fan of this pairing, but the way you write them is prescious and so very natural. Bravo.
Elanor chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That was really lovely- I love how Luna knew even his body language so well, it was simple but effective :)
luna's horcrux chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
That was really good. No criticism here. I loved it. XD
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Aw...that was really cute. Very well done. Great dialogue and characterization. Every line of dialogue fit both Harry and Luna perfectly. Loved how it ended...Harry's dialogue was particularly cute. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read your next fic!
madbrad chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Very nice. I liked the atmosphere of ... is 'repression' the word? They couldn't relax, fall into each other's arms, etcetera, because they were meeting in secret and incognito. It added extra depth of feeling to Harry's confession, and made your excellent response for Luna possible - "she closed her eyes to see him".

It would be great to read a full story with a 'serious' Luna; in canon she's mainly there for comic relief, isn't she? Or otherwise pretty much in the background. The idea of a serious Luna, pulling her weight in Harry's search for the horcruxes - showing us, and Harry, a whole new side to her - is a very attractive one.