Reviews for The Ancient Legacy
Anna Sartin chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Very well written, I felt like I was actually watching an episode!
Rashaan Butler chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
Well, to think the gang has been at Hilo for two weeks. I'm sure they can't remember when they have stayed in a place for more than two or three days at most. Tao is definitely enjoying learning about his family (so much so that he might not want to leave), and the others are enjoying the hospitality of the locals, except for Mendosa. Something's definitely got him on edge, wonder what that could be? Plus Tao's now been backed into a tight corner with Ali'imalu's challenge.

A short but very sweet chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
MadroxMR chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
Thus far I am enjoying your story very much. I remember the Mysterious Cities of Gold from when Nick ran it way back when and your story reminds me a lot of those episodes. There's a lot of action, which I enjoy. I hope to finish it later on.
Eldonyx chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
Strange. There is a GPS onboard the Condor.

How did Tao's father travel from Galapagos to Hawaii? He couldn't have used the Solaris, could he?

I suppose I have to wait until the next chapter to know the answer...
Rashaan Butler chapter 12 . 1/9/2008
So half way to their destination, our heroes have stopped at a supposedly island paradise, and a tough choice is in store for young Tao. What will he do?

Another masterfull piece of storytelling. Bring on the next chapter already.

P.S. - I like your reasoning with Tao's name and all.
Eldonyx chapter 11 . 12/17/2007
It is good to see you continue this story. I can't wait to read what follows!
Rashaan Butler chapter 11 . 12/16/2007
I little break from the action, but still a very compelling chapter. We got to learn a little history about our beloved adventurers and a mystery was solved. The only thing I can say now is, what next?

You really know how to capture the true spirit of this classic series. I eagerly await more installments.

Until next time, peace out.
Eldonyx chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
I like it! The characters sound right, just like the story. Will you continue it? Because you didn't update for very long...
Rashaan Butler chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I read this entire fiction (what you have so far) on your website, and I must say am very impressed by it. MCoG was one of my favorite shows growing up, and to see someone, a fellow fan, truly capture its essence in fanfiction brings tears to my eyes.

I'm glad to see this wonderful story here on I can only hope that you will continue it here since your site no longer seems to be there.

That's it from me. Peace out.