Reviews for In Love Again
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 6/4
Awesome story and glad to see they're back together. A Danny/Sam/Dan triangle you say, this I have to see!
AnthonyC22 chapter 10 . 6/4
What a sweet chapter, it definitely left me teary eyed at the end of it.
AnthonyC22 chapter 3 . 6/3
Really good story you have here! I like how you go back and forth with the flashbacks, it definitely makes it consistent and not boring. Me want some jealousy coming from Danny, lol...
Princess of the Pen chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
0.0 dun dun duuuuun! I just love all your stories and I hope you write more.
yasmine haddi chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
LOVED IT ! and because of this i will read your next story.
rsetty chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
and good on your tests
sorry so late
_
maltese chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
You.. made me bawl and cry with the previous chapter... and now, suddenly there's a 10 year gap.
10 years.
10. BLOODY. FREAKING. YEARS!

And.. they just.. kinda.. of.. together again? in one single paragraph.

And this whole melodramatic drama ends with a really short chapter.

I'm sorry, I fail to mention that this drama is MIND-BLOWING, HOLY FUCKING AWESOME.

I really love all the emotions around, especially from chapter 10. I can't believe they just chickened out like that!

And the happiest moment: when Sam finally admits that love does EXIST. Took you far too long the uncover that blindfold, Sam!

Your writing is AWESOME, and the plot is PURE GOLD. I can't wait to read other stories you've wrote! :D
maltese chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
4 years. And Danny became a total jerk. I bet (I know,) he's bored of smex because he had it every day..

If I'm Sam right now, I would probably go with Jude. Seriously, when a guy who slept with every girl he finds attractive tells me that he loves me, I won't believe one bit of that bullshit. And I agree 101% with your philosophy point of view.. except for the part where love doesn't exist.. sorry, I just found that... wrong but I can't explain why... sorry if you got offended..

Anyways, I'm gonna continue reading and see where this leads...
Ohsoawsum chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
I've read both stories the original and the sequel and I must say you have a talent that I can't wait to see in theaters! Please continue writing, I've never cried reading something so heart breaking and a fanfic of all things! Keep up the beyond amazing job!
G chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Bro best fucking goddamn story ever
Aza Riss chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
OMG! Ur story was amazing!

u truly made Me think about true love... XD
bryneesI chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This story made me cry so badly... It's perfect- I'm crying right now, you're a great writer :)
Giggles83301 chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
another Great story! :) Good lucky with everything in your life but don't forget about us FanFiction people. I'm watching you.. :)