Reviews for In Love Again
Neeko96 chapter 11 . 9/8/2016
That was so beautiful! I just about cried! BTW I really wish you'd ended it with a proposal. It just would have been so perfect with how things had gone. Oh well, it was a wonderful story nonetheless.-
Cindy M 19 chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
I love these triangles, the rest is a little boring XD I love the story, it was very cute :D
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Awesome story and glad to see they're back together. A Danny/Sam/Dan triangle you say, this I have to see!
AnthonyC22 chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
What a sweet chapter, it definitely left me teary eyed at the end of it.
AnthonyC22 chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
Really good story you have here! I like how you go back and forth with the flashbacks, it definitely makes it consistent and not boring. Me want some jealousy coming from Danny, lol...
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
0.0 dun dun duuuuun! I just love all your stories and I hope you write more.
yasmine haddi chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
LOVED IT ! and because of this i will read your next story.
rsetty chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
and good on your tests
sorry so late
_
malphigus chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
You.. made me bawl and cry with the previous chapter... and now, suddenly there's a 10 year gap.
10 years.
10. BLOODY. FREAKING. YEARS!

And.. they just.. kinda.. of.. together again? in one single paragraph.

And this whole melodramatic drama ends with a really short chapter.

I'm sorry, I fail to mention that this drama is MIND-BLOWING, HOLY FUCKING AWESOME.

I really love all the emotions around, especially from chapter 10. I can't believe they just chickened out like that!

And the happiest moment: when Sam finally admits that love does EXIST. Took you far too long the uncover that blindfold, Sam!

Your writing is AWESOME, and the plot is PURE GOLD. I can't wait to read other stories you've wrote! :D
malphigus chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
4 years. And Danny became a total jerk. I bet (I know,) he's bored of smex because he had it every day..

If I'm Sam right now, I would probably go with Jude. Seriously, when a guy who slept with every girl he finds attractive tells me that he loves me, I won't believe one bit of that bullshit. And I agree 101% with your philosophy point of view.. except for the part where love doesn't exist.. sorry, I just found that... wrong but I can't explain why... sorry if you got offended..

Anyways, I'm gonna continue reading and see where this leads...
Ohsoawsum chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
I've read both stories the original and the sequel and I must say you have a talent that I can't wait to see in theaters! Please continue writing, I've never cried reading something so heart breaking and a fanfic of all things! Keep up the beyond amazing job!
G chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Bro best fucking goddamn story ever
Aza Riss chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
OMG! Ur story was amazing!

u truly made Me think about true love... XD