Reviews for Deception in Motion
Anon chapter 1 . 6/27
"So I stay" awww, that's just so Cass, her looks into the rest of the heroes were pretty cool too
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 2/6
I love this story. I love the interactions between Cass and Batman, very partners almost friends kind of thing. Also I like when Cass talks about Batman movements and she can see how lonely he is, and how he loves his family. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... adorable.
kffs chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Cool idea.
Cute ending
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Wow, this is really good. The "readings" Cassandra did felt very true, and the ending is sublime. I just love the relationship between these two.
The Anonymous Forgot my name chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
And now that I have an official account, I just have to review again. I have to say, this is probably my favorite story on the entire website, across every fandom, if only for that last line.
SanShine chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I was near to tears at the end.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
nice
Dan chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Awesome.
La Vie En Rose03 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I loved this, please write another story there isn't enough father daughter stuff with Cass and Bruce.
Ikurus chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow. This felt really fresh and original, in addition to being well written.

Thank you for writing and posting for us to enjoy.
Forgot my name chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Truth be told, that last sentence made me tear up when I first read this. It was very touching.
skatingandcruzing chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is just too cute
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
What a wonderfully endearing story, there isn't nearly enough Cass & Bruce here at FF. Personally, I adore Bats and Cassandra, which makes any well-written story that explores their familial relationship pure gold for me. Well done! I hope you choose to explore more of their relationship in the future.
JustNobody chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is so very, very Cass. It's perfectly in character, and I can 100% imagine this happening. Great job.