Reviews for Eien no Yuki
a person chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
definatly continue, it'd be nice i luv this anime, but unfortantaly most of the fanfic writers 4 it suck:( this is one of the few good ones though, so keep going, otherwise i'm gonna be bored again"
Scarlet Flower chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Oh no you shouldn't... JUST KIDDING! OF COURSE YOU SHOULD! 1... UPDATE SOON OR TAKUTO WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL ~!
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This is different from the others. I like it.
cynical tsuki chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
yes yes yes! (to your poll!) i really really liked both of the chapters! :]
tyismyjugglo chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
it's great... but I thought Eichi was dead for 2 years?...oh well...keep up the good work!

*alma*
H Y u n i k o chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Humph! Just like my friend said, Takuto sucks!

Okay- I mean- he's okay but...Eichii is WAY better! Damn that author (of Full Moon) why kill Eichii? I swear i'll kill him when I see him! So like- the Eichii pov is better! I'm not saying this 'coz I like Eichii better, it's 'coz I felt he love more...the feelings in Eichii's pov is stronger, it's probably because of the way you wrote it...it's a GODIE!
Raining Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
LOVE IT~

pls update
I'm not who you think I am chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
OMG. This was so interesting! Nothing less from you! Oh yeah, my penname was kinda based on that book, but since "I'm not who you think I am" sounded knd of mysterious, I decided on it. Tell me if you do another one! I'm putting this on alert.
nevermore199 chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
But of course you should. As long as none of the characters you use have "Jonathan" in their names.
Mr. Despair chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Eichi-kun!

That episode made me cry with the "Eichi" thing.
shizuos chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
oh wow.. deep. for me at least. D though, i think mitsuki's hair is blue, (ya know, weird anime hair? XD) and eichi-kun died in the plane crash. T_T great story though!
Cissneix chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
I like it a lot ) especially Eichi's POV D
IRobbedRobin chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
darn.u really should like..a pov from mitsuki or like:O_O what? u ended this just like..that? _;; good job!
IRobbedRobin chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
-sniffles- awah! wow.O_O thats good! i see u wrote more chapters so i shall...read and review!
Renzieyoung chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
:D Yay. I loved the line "You were the happiest dying kid I ever saw." That's just the best part. I also liked this chapter how Takuto said that he thought many times about taking her life. It seems rather plausible that he would. Great job with this :]