Reviews for Every Night
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 7/21
Hehehe. I always thought yoh and anna were meant for each other especially because their attitude were...hmm...complementing each other? I mean i think he would be the only who was capable of handling her.
Lancedark chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Aww, I love the moments like this. :)
midorinohime chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
~love it so much..._~
silverymoon chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
hahahahahahahhaha that was cute and funny loved it! keep writing :D
aismaiden17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
hheheheheh...nice one,really cute.
Kefra chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
First the nit-picky stuff: There are a few mechanics hiccups and tense shifts (don't terminate dialogue with a period if you're going to add a tag like "he said" or "she replied" after it; use a comma instead, and don't capitalize the first letter of the tag unless it's a proper noun-this was the one error I noticed more than once here).

But that minor point aside, this is an excellent story. I particularly liked the way that Yoh's innuendo of "a long night" become literally true at the ending. There were also some very believable details in the romantic scene, which helped to counterbalance the moodiness of the Anna you portrayed. All in all, very well done!
skf chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
HOLY COW UR AN AMAZINGLY GOOD WRITER!

U HAVE TO WRTIE MORE, I SWEAR! i really liked this story, and your writing style...is just...amazing. i hope to see some more stories from you soon!
djyxa chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
wow! so great i love it! lol, XD 'O_O;;'

Yoh & Anna... They're so tired, ne?
clow-san chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
very good! i love it
Surrealistic Strawberry chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was very sweet. I do love Yoh and Anna. Reading about their parental side...it just made my heart melt~!

Very good. Please write more! (I also think it would be cool to add a little more of Yoh's side to the story. You really have a knack for keeping them in character! Thank God! _)
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
(melts) Aww, that's precious. Who knew Anna could be such a good mommy? How cute!
crystalxangel chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
_ The story is so cute! Yoh's acting very weirdly (Not actually OOC) but he's great in the story! Anna's still Anna... Hana is... SO BRILLIANT!

Update soon~ I loved it a lot!
Itako No Helena chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Kawai _ All can I say just most kawai yoh&anna fic ive ever more,plz!
Ms. Chidori Sagara chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS! CONTINUE DIS! : PLEASE? *cute puppy eyes* :D Please CONTINUE! This is cool XD
Abie05 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wah! so so so so CUTE! I love HANA fics! Do more! I wish they'd make 'funbari no uta' an anime series! Great work, keep it up! Do more HANA fics because i'll be one of the faithful reviewers! hehe...

~Abie05.