Reviews for Sunday Night Poker
Lili chapter 8 . 4/13
omg this so cute andfunny and adorable i can already feel the connection between these to..
Lilianna chapter 2 . 4/11
there were a few typos but still a very great chapter! Keep Writing!
Lili chapter 1 . 4/11
omg this is absolutely hilarious and i'm a naley fan so i'm very pumped for the next chapters!
NomadDreamer chapter 16 . 4/6
Awesome, I really enjoyed this! It was fun to see a slightly more ballsy Haley (although I will love the CW's has always and forever) and I loved the forced living situation.
Ok, I see now after reading it all, how the whole thing came together. I will just say, awesome story. One of my favorites for naley. I literally laughed out loud in so many parts. Great job.
I was on pins and needles waiting for Nathan to do something Nathan-like and show he cared about Haley... But then it never happened :( I don't really see the point in this event of the story now.
thibbs65 chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
love it totally awesome you should do a sequel to this
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
love the story was romantic, funny, and told what high school dating and parties were all about
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh I love this
It's awesome and remember keep calm and start writing
Love Sarah walker
leanlou1998 bff chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
hey just finished the whole story n it was great its like 5:50am in england but i just had to keep reading
sfbxfcb chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
Wonderful!
smalldreams chapter 16 . 11/15/2009
i just finished reading your story.

i laughed so hard.

i loved the naley banter!

i felt for the characters.

it was great!

you are an incredible writer and should definatly continue writing!
GirLinTheMoon chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
i just re-read the whole thing haha and this last chapter still does it for me haha i'm laughing and smiling from ear to ear.

i can definitely see nathan and haley moving in sync in the kitchen...that's was so cute to imagine ) gave me butterflies really LOL.

oh omg and that almost sex on the counter top w/ everyone to see LOL that was hilarious!

that was so good!
antsB chapter 16 . 6/8/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story!

I'm a big fan of all of your stories, but this one is one of my favorites :)

I think a sequel to this would be awesome!

I love Naley!

Well Done!
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 16 . 6/4/2009
I loved this story! Great job. The interactions between not just nathan and haley but also everyone else were funny, sweet, and sometimes even thrilling with that loser Greg. Again awesome story and for sure one of my favorites.