Reviews for Naked Truth
KeiMaxwell chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
I think I've read this before on A Dragon's Lair. I'm only recently back into the fandom and have a hard time finding all the nice stories again, haha.

I like the idea of Mokuba having a crush on Jou and thus trying to sabotage their relationship. How you described their meeting and Jou seeing Seto for the first time in a while is nice. Seto might appear slighty out of character, but then again time can change people, so it's all good.

However, I found that soon the story seems a bit rushed. I can't really put my finger on it, but I would have preferred to see the various relationships between the boys described more along the way. But that's just my opinion, and I just finished reading a story that was very detailed in that aspect, so I'm a bit spoiled there, lol. As far as you wanted to tell the story, I think you did a very good job. The only thing that did peeve me quite a bit is that both Seto and Jou said those three words to each other so soon. But that peeves me a lot most of the times, haha...
silvers-edge chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I like this story. I went from Yay, Mokie has a friend to Yay, seto and Joey will go out to BAD MOKIE, to Yay to joey and seto again. Nice rollercoster of feelings there. Keep up the good stories
Kitty Caesar chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Good plot.

I liked it, but I feel that it needs more here at the end. But that's just me.

Good read! Glad I did. :D
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
i'll read the next two chapters's really good so far!
anaraz chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
wery nice fic

nice ending
Faery Goddyss chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
Hmm...I thought everything was resolved far too fast given the circumstances. It seemed like you were hurried to finish, almost like you stopped caring about the story. This should have gone on a lot longer I think. Especially with the Mokuba situation.
Faery Goddyss chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
this went from kinda cute and innocent to...strangely twisted. i'm not sure what to think. mokuba needs a lot of therapy, what he did...yeah a simple lecture wouldnt do it. what an odd story...
Faery Goddyss chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
wow that
Freak0592 chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
Okay! I just wanted to leave you a comment before I added the story to my favorites (I hate when people do that...You know, favorite a story and not comment it...If they like it so much, TELL THE AUTHOR!...H'okay, I kinda got carried away...MOVING ON!)

Anyway, wonderful job! I have actually never read a story with Mokuba as an older teen...And, you know, I've never read a story with him as a molester either, but, well, there's a first time for everything XD Seriously, that was so freaky! I knew Mokuba wanted Jou for himself...BUT I DIDN'T THINK HE WOULD, in short, RAPE HIM! O.O THAT'S JUST CRAZY! Poor Jou, he feels violated ._.

Well, it was all very touching when Seto and Mokuba worked everything out; brotherly love is so sweet (Pft, my brother is an a$$, so I can't relate T.T)

I was kinda skeptic at first, seeing as there was only 5 chapter...But, everything moved along nicely! Not too fast, not too slow; just right! Nice job there.

Hmm, I really have nothing more to say!

I wanted to read this all before going to bed, and, I just realized...It's 1:30 in the morning XD Maybe I should sleep, eh?

Anyway, wonderful job! Keep up the great work!

~Freak (Carly)
strawberry buttercup chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
OMG THAT TWIST SHOT ME FOR SIX! i literally jumped outta my chair when i read chapter 4. that was definelty one of the better mysteries in fanfiction. my hearts still racing, i was so sure kaiba and jounouchi would get together easily because their relationship progressed so nicely (and slowly for a change)but when mokuba did that, i was so shocked and scared that it wasn't gonna happen. but thankgoodness, happy ending. EXTREMELY well-written! very romantic, and at times, angsty.