Reviews for Itachi's FoolProof Business Plan
Slytherson chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
LoL these last chapters were so totally funny can't wait to read more thank you for creating this!
Concilliabule chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Interesting. Very interesting.
serp-derp chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Ne Author-san, ;) Le book is a wonderful escape from the delusional and absolutely ridiculus reality.
It'll be nice if you uploaded after nearly 6 years.
SIX YEARS!
lol
Selonianth chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
er... that was KINDA funny
fairlyoddeds chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This is the only Naruto fanfic I'm still waiting on, due to my loss of interest in the series for the most part.

Please continue! ;_; Discontinuing this story is no good at all!
gkun chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
I've always wondered what would happen if the Akatsuki ended up at an anime convention...

I think that in the end, most of them would be driven to suicide or madness. Then, Deidara would self-detonate and destroy the entire building. Only Tobi would survive.
empirical Dharma chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Psh, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! What the hell were you smoking when you came up with this?

Love it .
Heartaches-by-the-Number chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
hehe. Poor Itachi. Great chapter!
Heartaches-by-the-Number chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
WOW. Just read the first chapter. That was awesome! I haven't laughed so much in ages!
RockBane chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
Really funny, especially with the Captain Planet bit.
Becca chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
hi! Ok I just noticed something that there are only ONE fanfiction with Kankuro and Akatsuki. Heres a idea! What if the Akatsuki Kiddnaped Kankuro to lear Gaara to them. What if he joins on a mistake! Think of the Possibltys! See you later! :)
Becca chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
HI again! Ok You are very good writer and i love your Storys! You will here from me more and more. i'll write you ideas for storys if you will Plz Conintue Itachi's Foolproof Bussiness plan! It's on My faviotes! ;)
nickel1984 chapter 7 . 2/19/2007