Reviews for Deception
Hefeweizen chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Wow! You have a very eloquent voice. To me, Random is one of the most compelling characters in the series... he's sly and puckish, and somehow seems cynical and naive at the same time. You've done a great job of capturing that. It would be awesome if you wrote more. :)
annakas chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Loved all three drabbles. The first one describes perfectly what a poisonous family they have.

The second one. Oh incestonous affairs, got to love how very messed up family they have. But damn it all this dysfunction made for a very interesting books.

And the last drabble. Perfect. Aii Benedict the only one the whole family respects but also the only one who is smart enough to not ever take the throne. I adore his character. It was so good to see the interaction. Elder brother again taking care of the younger. Also the talk was perfect perfect perfect. More?

annakas
annakas chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh a very true Random's descriptions. I loved this :). The last line is perfect.
Halfwest chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
:O It is the Steph!

Yo, you should put some of your longer pieces of Random up here. They rocketh, yea verily.
Bagge chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Nice portrait of the would-be-king. The way there is no change in this story, just a static moment of perception, makes it feel like we are watching an image. A trumph, perhaps...