Reviews for The Wake Up Call
notnatural17 chapter 8 . 5/22/2018
When Sam mentioned Jessica Alba, all i could think about was Dark Angel and Jensen’s character.
pipinheart chapter 23 . 11/21/2017
I can say this is one of the best pieces I have read in a long time. I love the connection between Dean and Sam. Love Jay here, he is a man.I worry John could do something stupid, ad even though they are older, they still need their it...
Kanchana jackles chapter 23 . 7/10/2017
This was such an awesome story! I freakin loved it!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/10/2016
This chapter made me cry. It was so good but so sad!
Maya chapter 23 . 4/19/2016
I just luved it soooooo...much it was so touching couldn't stop reading
I beg u pls continue writing more
Anna chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Wow this is intense
Anna chapter 23 . 3/23/2016
This really is amazing.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/23/2016
Wow. Just wow.
Asquare chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
This is amazing!thanx a lot!
Sallyannerenee chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
I loved this story. I would've left more reviews, but was greedy for the next chapter, so sorry for that. Now, I'm off to find that sequel!
Sallyannerenee chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Wow, beautiful chapter.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/13/2015
Amazing writing. Really enjoyed it.
spnfan44 chapter 23 . 2/6/2015
Wonderful story! I think I like it alot better than how the series ended it!
Dede
Sierra Nichole chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
I've never been good at reviewing, but I just had to tell you how amazing this story was, and how much I enjoyed reading it!

Your characterization was spot-on, for everyone, but I especially enjoyed John. He's one of my favorites and it's not often that I get to read a story with him that doesn't treat him like dirt. He was a flawed, amazing character, who deserves better than what most fans give him, in my opinion! And you treated him just right. He wasn't perfect, he was kind of an ass, but I felt for him, I understood him.

This entire story was a joy to read :) Thanks for writing it!

See you on Tumblr :)
YhelloKB chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
Nicole,
Thank you so much for this story. I haven't posted at the end of each chapter because I COULDN"T STOP READING! I especially loved the connection between Sam & Dean. you made that so real and ever present. Just loved it. You have a real talent and I can't wait to jump into the sequel. Thing I need to be doing be dammed. I must keep reading your stuff!

-Karen