Reviews for The Curative Career of Kaori the Ninja Nurse
XiiiKakashi chapter 36 . 7/15/2017
Loved the story!
Kactuskat chapter 36 . 7/15/2016
A really great story! I loved every chapter and your OC was enjoyable! I'm looking forward to reading your other works!
PrimusNobility chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Simply great
RamblingInsomniac chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
drunken bitch...wow, that's a bit much innit?. Enjoying the story so far...
Plus Gai really isnt that terrible. lol
Rileyyy chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Doctors actually visit the patient twice a day, at least I know the hospitalists do. They go on rounds in either the morning or evening and follow up on them. They need to to prescribe medication and stuff in case there are any changes in the patients condition. Granted the nurses are there and have more contact with them and all but doctors have to see the patient. Otherwise it's a malpractice suit waiting to happen
Guest chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
uhmmm,,,.. well, i like the story so far, maybe just a bit irky about the OC... maybe she's a bit pushover or childish or something? well, not an idiot, but simple minded? uugghh, sorry, can't put a word in it... maybe i just don't want GIRLS to make THE MOVES and kinda hate girls being disappointed or angry on some things even though she was super nice at some point at the beginning. too contradicting if i say so myself.. hehe, i kinda hate fangirlism, as i call it... even though she's not a fangirl or something... well, continue writing! (uhm, can this be considered as constructive criticism? well, i just want to help and to blurt out an opinion.. haha)
Xelako chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Wow! I know how Kaori feels with Guy! (But I'm 15 and the guy doesn't shows up at my house with a mutant turkey) the thing is that this bad-looking guy is 'in love' with me and I just try to ignore him (he is my bff's cousin so i can't eat the crap out of him)
Blueharu2-12 chapter 36 . 12/3/2012
Awwww (-) what a nice ending :)
Blueharu2-12 chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
HAHAHAAHA I think the Obito voice is my favourite character now :D
Angelforever06 chapter 36 . 8/21/2012
I love this fanfic! :)
Guest chapter 36 . 3/17/2012
It was the best story I've read. I could actually see kakashi saying and behaving like that,which made the story better
tsay cresant chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is my favorite Fan Fiction ever. Not even kidding. I was sad to see it end though.
Levita chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
ROFL! HAHAHAHA Tenten and Neji are betting on how long Kaori's going to last. That's just great!
Aurora313 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I really like Naori, she seemed like a pretty good OC. I never would have thought of starting a fan-fiction this way... I mean with a hospital stay. But it's good :)
2lazy2comeupwith1 chapter 16 . 5/17/2009
I LOVE UR STOY SO FAR!...especially because its so believable lol...though kaori seemss REaLLY DESPERATE but haha there are tons of women like that