Reviews for The Curative Career of Kaori the Ninja Nurse
YamiKitsuneKami chapter 35 . 11/11/2007
probably the eiplogue? hehe you have been saying that for the last three chapters or so. not that I really mind or anything. You have a lot you can still do with the story but its just as well if you decide that it is time to end it, thank you for another update

Ja Ne~

YamiKitsuneKami
no name chapter 35 . 11/10/2007
T_T Aw... It's going to end? T_T
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 34 . 11/10/2007
LMAO! Dysfunctional family? Dysfunctional village is more like it! Hah! Great chapter, short, but good!

TAL
no name chapter 34 . 11/9/2007
LOL! I don't want you to finish this story either! T_T It's so cute! Love it!
Lostmydragon chapter 34 . 11/5/2007
lol that was unexpected, but good, i like
Lady Seiryu chapter 34 . 11/4/2007
...OMG! O.o...wtf? *in denial*...she's over fifty...creepy! OKAY! *is over it* I WANT EPILOGUE! NOW! XD I love this fic! XD UPDATE ASAP!
Fallow of the forest chapter 34 . 11/4/2007
YAYAY PLZ UPDATE
Miss Prickles chapter 34 . 11/4/2007
That was... unexpected. I really didn't see that coming. And I really can't see Raidou sleeping with Tsunade, no matter what the situation is. Maybe because I haven't seen much of him in the limelight in the anime or the manga.

But Tsunade... hm... people tend to be unpredictable when they're drunk. I could slightly see her sleeping with anybody in a drunk situation.
nadakesgurl chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
hahaha that's funny! Tsunade and Raidou
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
In response to your comment in your ending Author's Notes, what author/authoress wants to end their story? However, as the saying goes; "all good things must come to an end." I look forward to reading the next chapter/epilogue!

~*Phoenix*~

PS. Allow me to say my thanks for writing and sharing such a wonderful story! (I apologize if I've already said something similar to this.)
Eldr-Fire chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
Ha ha ha! Well, at least it's much easier for her to break up with Raidou now. xD Tsunade Raidou, hnn? Interesting pair, there... very interesting. xD
AwakeningEden chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
Oh my gosh! That was it a bit...unpredictable, but hilarious! I could never imagine this pairing, but it does make some sense though. She can fix his face! How nice (and I just know Raidou's sexy under that disfigurement! He's so cute on that other side!) Anyways, loved the development of this chapter, and very original! Happy Writings and Adios mon ami!
MsLCloud chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
OMG Telling off Tsunade hahaha i was wondering why Raidou was in a hospital gown then remembered he got his ass whooped by sound, they went into a
moogle in paradaisu chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
AWESOME!
no name chapter 33 . 11/2/2007
Aw... It was so cute! xD Loved it!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »