Reviews for The Curative Career of Kaori the Ninja Nurse
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 34 . 11/10/2007
LMAO! Dysfunctional family? Dysfunctional village is more like it! Hah! Great chapter, short, but good!

no name chapter 34 . 11/9/2007
LOL! I don't want you to finish this story either! T_T It's so cute! Love it!
Lostmydragon chapter 34 . 11/5/2007
lol that was unexpected, but good, i like
Lady Seiryu chapter 34 . 11/4/2007
...OMG! *in denial*...she's over fifty...creepy! OKAY! *is over it* I WANT EPILOGUE! NOW! XD I love this fic! XD UPDATE ASAP!
Fallow of the forest chapter 34 . 11/4/2007
Miss Prickles chapter 34 . 11/4/2007
That was... unexpected. I really didn't see that coming. And I really can't see Raidou sleeping with Tsunade, no matter what the situation is. Maybe because I haven't seen much of him in the limelight in the anime or the manga.

But Tsunade... hm... people tend to be unpredictable when they're drunk. I could slightly see her sleeping with anybody in a drunk situation.
nadakesgurl chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
hahaha that's funny! Tsunade and Raidou
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
In response to your comment in your ending Author's Notes, what author/authoress wants to end their story? However, as the saying goes; "all good things must come to an end." I look forward to reading the next chapter/epilogue!

PS. Allow me to say my thanks for writing and sharing such a wonderful story! (I apologize if I've already said something similar to this.)
Eldr-Fire chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
Ha ha ha! Well, at least it's much easier for her to break up with Raidou now. xD Tsunade Raidou, hnn? Interesting pair, there... very interesting. xD
AwakeningEden chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
Oh my gosh! That was it a bit...unpredictable, but hilarious! I could never imagine this pairing, but it does make some sense though. She can fix his face! How nice (and I just know Raidou's sexy under that disfigurement! He's so cute on that other side!) Anyways, loved the development of this chapter, and very original! Happy Writings and Adios mon ami!
MsLCloud chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
OMG Telling off Tsunade hahaha i was wondering why Raidou was in a hospital gown then remembered he got his ass whooped by sound, they went into a
moogle in paradaisu chapter 34 . 11/3/2007
no name chapter 33 . 11/2/2007
Aw... It was so cute! xD Loved it!
Miss Prickles chapter 33 . 10/29/2007
I kept checking on this story often to see if you've finally updated and when you did, I never got the time to write a review!

I think it's a very good ending to the whole fanfic because in the end Kaori got what she wanted, which was to be with Kakashi, but during her journey she's come to realize a lot about the man of her dreams, that he can't and won't live up to her expectations (she may not seem like she has any for him but there is that longing for her to profess her love to him and she wants him to say it back but she knows she will never hear it). }

I guess in some way Kaori closure in their dilemma towards each other: Kaori ends up in bed with Kakashi and she is able to express her feelings even though she didn't have to say a word. As for Kakashi, I don't know if he will ever find closure.

I'm surprised that not many people enjoyed the ending. I guess the book I had been reading somehow gave me an understanding of the fanfic hehehe. And I will definitely read the epilogue to see what becomes of Raidou. Poor guy. He was left hanging without even knowing that the pretty little nurse that he likes is in bed with Kakashi...
Eldr-Fire chapter 33 . 10/29/2007