Reviews for Telling Him
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Everything I ever wanted. Haven't found anything even remotely similar before. Thank you!
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 4/16/2011

hecticlife chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Loved it thank you
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aww, very sweet! 3
starangel25 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Love this story
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
A great story. Very good.
Gala000085 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Really enjoyed reading this. Great job!
dumbblonde76 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
that was wonderful. :D
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, oh god, this is literally one of the best stories I have ever read, ever. I was crying. Actual tears managed their way out of my eyes and leaked down my face. True, they were small tears and they lasted for about five seconds but let me tell you, my friend, that is one of the biggest accomplishments in human history. This story is just beautiful. I can't put in words how beautiful this story was. You can, I bet. You've already put the stunning glory of a father/son relationship in words and you've positively shocked me in the process. You are a magnificient writer. I'm glad your talent was put into affect on truly amazing stories such as this one. I loved Connor in this. You could feel how much soul he put into those three little words and how much he strugled to get it out of his broken and tortured body... This story really was priceless. I hope you continue to write these invaluable stories because you absolutely killed with this one.

Have nice days,

connorangel57 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
incredible. love the part where everyone is down stairs and than they hear the loud yelling!

Suddenly a yell boomed from upstairs, one that had the group below not in the least-bit shocked, but still all-the-more fearful. "THAT'S IT? YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEARTATTACK JUST FOR THAT?"

"Im not moving," Gunn looked down at the coffee table quickly.

"Agreed," Spike said, matching speed.

loved it! priceless and loved the end thing u wrote isnt that a saying for a commercial for mastercard or something?-anyway this was a very touching and moving story it dug deep into Connor and how Connor really wants to love Angel back. Keep writing Connor and Angel stories your so good at them!

P.S. I think im going to check out Precious Destruction next! Hope its as good as all the rest! ;)
De-gnome chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This was awesome. it made me laugh an go 'aww' at the same time. i am loving the connor-angel fics, and thi is just gorgeous especially the last bit:

Cost of a vampire's wardrobe: $300

Cost of a Miracle's shoes: $90

Cost of a new bedroom door: $500

Cost of whiskey for William: $55

Saying "I Love You" to your dad: PRICELESS and TOO DAMN LONG

Nibs chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Ok, this was flat down WEIRD mostly and Con was for my vision way too cuddly but still this was cute and boy did that stairs scene crack me up. I culd literally see it happening. A teen punding up the stairs, pissed off and shouting "Whatever!" especially after trying so hard to tels omething nice. Good work.
BlackHalliwell chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
the walk idea's been done a million times b4...

I like how u compared Holtz to Angel

I still think u're Spike is OOC. Like ur spike cares - the real spike cares too but hides it. I guess its just the way you write. u make everyone nice (which is sometimes good and sometimes bad)

LOl. I loved Connor's struggle to say it. Especially this line "ducked low so he couldnt see the shame written all over my face.

I couldnt even look at him.

So how the HELL was I gonna say them?" - LOL

It's kind of unbelievable that it takes Angel so long to break down the door; but Connor's thoughts as it happens are cool

Lol. I found the ending kind of unrealistic but funny at the same time. Plus, if you squint and turn your head 56 degrees to the left its plausible. Either way, it was sweet.

I have to tell u though, ppl who, unlike me, don't skip over parts they don't like probably think that your repetition of the fact that Connor is Angels miracle is a bit uneccasary (this takes place in all ur writing). I get what u're going for, but maybe you should say it in roundabout ways. Like, use metaphors and don't just say it. Show it.

La Rose Noir chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
cute! very couldn't stop laughn!