Reviews for Lady Knights Are Still Great Warriors
Alicia chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Great! I LOVE Your imagination!
Only thing is it says that merric has curly hair while in the book he has the straitest hair Kel's ever seen.
Besides that it's great
disasterxzone chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
update please!
SOPROL chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
I WANT AN UPDATE!please?
eeeMa chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
wow! that was surprising! this is a really good story! definately update soon! very cool idea! i hope that roald gets over it soon!
WayLowHalo chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
Yay, it's updated! Cool. I liked. You should definately continue it.
LadyKnightSusan chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
I'm guessing Dom or Cleon...I hope its Dom. But he has a kid so that's no fair. I love this story. Roald's a jerk. Update soon!
SOPROL chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
A)
Alexis of the Westlands chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
I like this chapter the most so far, it is the longest. I think that it's Wyldon of Cavall, since he made everyone nervous. But keep it up, I like it.
Salma-sol chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Squee! Evil clifie! And such a great chapie! Can't wait for more! and F)Roald of Conte, but that would be evil! yay!

and I think it's rude that you don't accept annonymous reviews.
Redneck Girl chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
i think her father is ether cleon of Kennan, merric of hollyrose, faleron of king's reach, or someone else like seaver of (i dont havemy books with me so i cant find out his fief sorry) . this is a very good story and i can't wait for you to update.
Kahlan the Confessor chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
Ok except for chaper 2 Lady Knights I found this story very delightful. This is not a flame. This is what the Betas would call a correcting review. 1st off let's talk about chapter 2 Lady Knights. The Following are things I think you should correct:

1.)Sir Cleon (if)-(of) Kennan

2.)Hollyrose that comes down (two)-(to) (hr)-(her) mid-back.

3.)Isabella- if you could explain more about her background b/c it never mentions the Alan of Trebond or his wife had siblings that live in Trebond and if they did it most likely that Isabella would have been a lady and married by this time and not allowed or able to become a knight b/c of her age. Remember time, you’ve got Alanna who’s like 30, 40 and it takes 8 years to get to knighthood so if Isabella was her cousin she would have been 40 or 50 when she became a knight.

4.)Evelyn- the unknown father thing. It’s highly unlikely that A. Kel would have sex with someone she didn’t know and B. get pregnant off this person as it states in “Squire”, Kel had a pregnancy charm, which would prevent her from becoming pregnant so she most likely still had it when she had sex with the father. If she became pregnant , she most likely would have married the man b/c in the middle ages (where this story is set), bastards, or children of unmarried parents, were shunned as what happened to Daine in Snowsdale. Even though Tortall is a opener country there would always be people who would shun this child especially if the father is not known and the mother is someone who has a reputation like Kel. I think you should go back and create someone just anyone to be the father and Kel’s husband.

5.)Mara- you say that she is the 1st Lady Squire to have a Lady Knight for a Knight master but early you say that Phoebe of Goldenlake’s knight master was Kel who is the Lady Knight so that statement is untrue.

I'd also like to offer my services as a Beta, if you don't already have one. For more infomation, email me at swimmergirl3202004.
Redneck Girl chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
great story but it is sad. please update soon
wigitdog chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Good story. I can't wait to read the rest.
Misled Nymph chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
I love the semi-detail, but for the love of God, PLEASE add in SOME commas! Either run it through a spell-checker, or get a beta, or something!
Misled Nymph chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
What are the lady knights' strengths? Weaknesses? This isn't a really effective way to tell readers about them, you should build it into the story.