Reviews for Bones of the Night
Disciple Of The Dragon Star chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Excellent. In character. Absolutely spot on.
I think your story has reduced me to monosyllables.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Wow. *applauds*
372259 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
so sad, but so well written! truly beautiful, great work! I especially loved the last line!
wynnsy chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
bone colored moon nice.

I was thinking that when Ichigo lashes out on Rukia the first time he seemed less canon/ "Well excuse me! I was a little too busy saving your ass in Soul Society to pick up any social niceties!"

Otherwise, I really like the piece since it's realistic (assuming he loves Rukia). IMO, besides grammar/syntax/spelling that's the most important. This piece also made me realize how nonsensical the Shinigami bodies really are since they're spirits that require a gigai but they can still bleed.

thanks-
Kuroi-cho-tsuki-shiro chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Beautiful writing again. I realised, as I read this that, though I've read all of "the roots of heaven," I hadn't really read any of your fic set within the canon timeline. So it's nice to see how you handle the characters here.

You've stayed consistent with your other stories. I love the way you portray them: with a lot more depth than many of the authors on here. As ever, I enjoy your stories.
Lillkin chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
i know it is late, 5 years too late, but i just can't help this. you know, this little piece pf fiction was just...perfect. i have complimented several fanfics in this fandom but all of the "good" ones fade in comparison to this. i literally am at loss for words :) it was just so very fitting

and i love how you managed to be subtle and unforced, you have a great way of putting the right words at the right places :) thank you very much for this story
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I think that your fic really gives some insight into what prompted Ichigo to turn to the vizards for help. It outlines the reasons that caused it, what the characters felt about the decision, and their kinds of self-resolution. Great fic, good description :)
Sweetiedogood chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awh!

This was well-written and the tone was very fitting.
luke chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
It's a big chapter of Bleach I didn't understand
aznanime-eyes chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
What a treat! Its exceptionally rare that I find a piece of fan literature about this pairing that is both tasteful and gripping all at once. You've capture the very charm that draws me to this pairing in everything that you describe. Their "romantic" moments (if you must call it that) are wonderful because they are unspoken, untainted by the imitative nature of cheesy Hollywood love lines. You capture with words what-at times-pictures, in their limitations can only leave out.

well done! I applaud you!
NotQuiteDG chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
hella well done, kept them in character nigh perfectly while still adding the small things they do to each other that mean so much. Awesome!
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Good one shot. What I liked the most was your writing ability - the descriptions and the way you worded things. Keep it up.

GD
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I'm not sure if I'm trying to cry as it's kinda depressing or flail and fangirl over how your writing rocks my socks...

It was really good, I liked it a lot! You write these two very well!
Tiger Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
So good! Love the way you delicately handle the character's emotions, all while keeping them in character. Great job!
C. LeShay chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Oh wow, this one is definitely good. I liked the interactions between the two.