Reviews for Rosuto Rakuen
Zanas-kun chapter 40 . 5/5
for over all of this story, it's heart-touching
really, the fantasies, the actions, tragedy, humors(though there isn't so many) the romance... just perfect, written so amazingly... kind of speechless haha
Mizuumi Yoite chapter 40 . 4/15
This is GREAT, I read Hana Taisen too and it's awesome... Can't wait your next cool stories
Mizuumi Yoite chapter 40 . 4/15
This is GREAT, I read Hana Taisen too and it's awesome... can't wait to your next stories
Mizuumi Yoite chapter 35 . 4/15
Visually Dreamer chapter 40 . 1/27
This story is incredibly amazing, awesome story! I love it!
Icestar2012 chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
poor Gaara...
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 25 . 5/8/2015
OMG... im gonna be so late for picking up my sister from the airport because of this story. I cant seem to stop! Urgghh.. Damn you for creating awesome stories. Ok, i really need to go shower now. Ok. Bye.
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 10 . 5/7/2015
Okay, after 10 chapters of this story. I concluded your story is like pokemon, narnia, naruto and magic combined. What the hell man! Hahhaha! Awesome. Oh god...
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 40 . 4/20/2015
Wow! This is farmost the most awesomest, coolest, sweetest, blood-pumping, heart-wrenching, and everything a human could feel about a writing! Thank u so much this is the best SasuNaru AU fanfic ive ever read!
Throughout the whole story you, my dear awesome writer, had me smiled, laughed, cried and even sometimes almost died by this story if yours X)
Thank you so much!
This fanfic is detinitely and absolutely a MUST read XD
Because of ur determination n dedication on writing this one of the most expressive story, I felt things that I havent or wouldnt ever feel before T.T thank you thank for one of the most amazing brain/imagination/mind-meal X)
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
Wow...tat was pure awesomeness
Reminds me a lot of FFX
So cool!
Loving it! Especially Naruto's nosebleeding cuteness XD
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Woah
Superbly awesome...so gonna continue reading this
N I so agree with u bout gaara n sakura being related to naruto...n them being siblings kinda makes sense u kno...its possible maybe n its kinda cool hehehe x)
YaoiHimeSama chapter 40 . 8/22/2014
Omg best story I ever read! Literally!:,)
hopelessfreakz chapter 40 . 6/21/2014
This is so good!
Totally hooked from chap1. Sasuke is so cuteeee lol
Hope u write another sasunaru stories soon... 8D
noname00 chapter 40 . 4/13/2014
I loved it
Kokomi chapter 40 . 3/2/2014
I mega love this story. Is kool. Its funny, happy, sad... Theres alot of emotion and drama in it... I don't really know how to describe it. I just love it and I want to have it so I can read it over and over again. Its a greet story. I even cryed.