Reviews for Rainbow of Friendship
A. U. Zinnurov chapter 10 . 7/27
Cool, but I thought it was Rocky who had the Gorilla Zord. "Confident and sure"...perhaps the Badger could be Conner's Zord?
Didn't trini died, this story is odd.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 31 . 4/13/2014
Um . . . That is a twist never expected.
J.C Mahogany chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I liked it but if anyone has the NC-17 chapters can you e-mail them to me at
jedaib chapter 31 . 4/25/2008
i think this story is REALLY REALLY AMAZING AND AWESOME. YOU REALLY SHOULD CONTINUE WRITING THIS AND ALL THE STORIES AND 'SEQUELS' AFTER THIS STORY!

I really enjoy reading this story :-D . keep up the amazing work! :-D
DearMyDreamer chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
This is the first Power Ranger fanfiction i've read that doesn't murder my eyes with bad grammar! I decided to write a review to say congrats! . I love the plot also. Very neat!

~A~
kimtom4eva chapter 31 . 6/26/2007
Great story, I just read it for the first time. I'm going to read the sequel soon. Kind of funny and ironic that you did such an in-depth reunion story so close to the Power Morphicon convention, love it!
Blazing Fire chapter 27 . 5/14/2007
Correction on previous post. I didn't read far enough down to see that you corrected yourself. I only saw Boston at the top and made the comment. Please disregard.
Blazing Fire chapter 26 . 5/14/2007
Only one slight problem with this chapter. Johns Hopkins is not in Boston, MA. It's in Baltimore, MD. No problem though, just thought I should point that out.
In this world live all worlds chapter 31 . 3/11/2007
Only one thing to say... BRILLIANT and i even enjoyed the sequel! x
MagCat chapter 31 . 12/16/2006
Hey! Loved how u ended the story... esp. with Kim and Tommy expecting... I can't wait for the sequel! Keep writing!
forevercrane chapter 31 . 12/15/2006
Sorry I haven't reviewed this story before. This was a great story and I cannot wiat until the next installment. UPDATE SOON!
AMarieKelley chapter 31 . 12/15/2006
This makes me really really sad. I loved it, but I hope she does't die! Please don't let her die. Update soon!
Vodams chapter 31 . 12/15/2006
I can't wait to see how kim's pregnancy and leukemia goes..I

really enjoyed this story!
GinaStar chapter 31 . 12/15/2006