Reviews for The Wounded Warsong
itrytofight chapter 18 . 5/14/2009
I've got alot to read, and never played the actual MMORPG (noe any others), but I'm liking this one.
ChronoStriker chapter 64 . 12/23/2008
Hey, great story, just wandering if you are going to add more pages to it? And I have to say again that it is great! Hope to read on more!
beeminionjeran chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Chapter 3 now and like the story ver much so far. Its fun to imagine where they are at the moment or following the gobbies travel dicirption. I liked the atmosphere at Windys AH. Nice to imagine how it would be in front of a real Auction House. Will Orinthia find out soon whats behind the fact that people seem to remeber her (or her mother ? I asume)
fairyoracle chapter 9 . 8/24/2007
I've reached chapter 9. I've enjoyed this story so far the only criticism at this point is that I really don't feel connected to Orintha yet, I only saw into her emotions in chapter 1 and I enjoy stories more when I can connect to a character on some emotional level in the beginning. So far she seems to take the background in comparison to her destiny and her mother. I will keep reading though.
fairyoracle chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
The title didn't exactly grab me but your descriptions are beautiful. I've only read the first chapter but I'll continue.
krenna chapter 47 . 7/20/2007
wo~! update :D Nice chapter, looking forward to the rest
NegativeBackflow chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Well, I can't say I've come across a lot of FFXI fanfiction that really holds my interests, but I must say, this manages to do that just fine. I'm not too far into it, only a couple of chapters in, but even from there, it has been entertaining. Not groundbreaking stuff, mind you, but not lame, or stupid. That "just-right" area just between the two I suppose you could say.

Anyway, I'll add more as I continue reading, but for the first couple of chapters, on a scale of 1-10, It's a solid 7. Keep in mind, I, in no way, mean anything detrimental to you, or your writing abilities. Your grammar is pretty much dead on, with only a few spots, and you get just a hair bit redundant with character actions, but other than that, it's fine.
Krenna chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Lovin this story so far :) *levels paladin now* I think this story is going great, Orinthia is a great main character idea. My roomate says that theres names mixed up every so often but I havent noticed anything o.O. Looking forward to the rest of it :p hows Chapter 46 coming?
Miiake chapter 39 . 1/17/2007
Hey, its been a long time. Sorry it took me so long to get up a review, i've been sorta busy. (I did read the chapters though... just didn't have the time to write up a review)

I loved this chapter Gluttony was my favorite character and this chapter goes deeper into his character and history. Definitely my favorite one yet!

Keep up the great work D
Miiake chapter 37 . 11/27/2006
A nice little side story (Or is it?)... I liked this chapter alot, seeing as it gave us a bit of background on Irasema. Not much else to say, so keep up the good work . Just one question though: Is Orinthia still unconscious at this point in time, or was she at the fire with them?

P.S. - sorry it took so long to review, something was wrong with my e-mail and so i didnt get any alerts til recently.
Miiake chapter 36 . 11/1/2006
nice chapter and well worth the wait. does gluttony have feelings for orinthia or is just that he's not used to caring about someone? keep up the good work, i really wanna read more
Miiake chapter 35 . 10/15/2006
oh... cliffhanger. i like it ) it would have been nice if you added a lil diaglogue from gluttony in the chapter, but over all it was very well written. keep it up )
Miiake chapter 34 . 10/1/2006
nice chapter im guessing that was vince talking? i really liked the fight scenes u made. keep it up )
Orinthia chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I've made a forum for asking questions and just making things more visible. It can be found here:

While I am still holding a lot from the reader in implied terms there's a lot still for me to write and I'm sure y'all'd like little bits before then .
Miiake chapter 33 . 9/19/2006
nice chapter, im glad you updated im a little confused tho... who was isaak talking to? and when was this, past or future?