Reviews for Cold, unfeeling light
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
LOVE THIS SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF IT LATER!
rebibug chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
may I just say, that I thouroughly enjoy the idea of erik and christine playing footsie under the dinner table. That was fantastic and took me by surprise, which is excellent in a genre where plots can become predictable and repetitive.
debkay chapter 19 . 3/13/2009
A very sweet story! Nice to read some good happy fluff for a change - constant angst gets wearing.

Good story!
Captain Ichabod Rainey chapter 19 . 12/28/2008
Great story! but.. whese this next chapter?
JasmineT chapter 19 . 9/26/2008
Wow...that was steaming hot! Fantabulicious job!
Shylia chapter 19 . 1/8/2008
aww..that was a lovely story..i started reading it this morning and couldnt stop till i had finished it. you did a wonderful job writing it. :)
Hella Levy chapter 19 . 11/24/2007
that was wonderful
saz89 chapter 19 . 8/12/2007
Ive just read this in one fell swoop. And it was remarkable. Simply remarkable!

I think I may have started to read it whilst you were writing it, but it was just as amazing as i remember :-)

Loved it so much! It was so beautiful and sweet!

Saz
anonymous reader chapter 19 . 3/1/2007
Oh my god. This was absolutely beautiful! I loved it and couldn't stop reading for a second! Awesome job!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 19 . 2/8/2007
This was wonderful D
Egyptian-Fire chapter 19 . 1/9/2007
This is honestly a beautiful story, and I really hope you continue it. You have a striking talent for writing. Wonderful!
KnightCrusader chapter 19 . 1/6/2007
I just finished reading, and I find that even though the summary says complete, you elude to more chapters? Am I wrong? Is there more to come, or is this indeed the end?

Yours, KnightCrusader
AHealingRenaissance chapter 19 . 12/31/2006
I love it :D Is that the end?
Dottie chapter 19 . 11/20/2006
Wonderful...
PrincePunk chapter 19 . 11/16/2006
Aw. They love each other. An obvious duh but... well, I'm not the biggest lemon fan, but I didn't mind this one as much. It didn't go too long like the others that I have to skip due to the fact that I shouldn't be reading them in the first place...

Well, thanks for the chappie!

TTFN