Reviews for Lessons Learned from Small Dogs
Overskill chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Love it. All in all very true to the spirit and theme of the original. I keep repeating I love your narrative voice, but what's a poor reader to do? I *do* love it, immensely.

However, you asked for concrit so here goes.

The only thing I found a tad jarring was your calling Crowley 'Anthony'. I don't think Crowley thinks of himself as Anthony at all, 'Anthony' is just the human label he's chosen for his Twentieth Century persona. He's Crowley - Crawly, actually, but he's never much liked it, has he? - and that's what Pterry and Neil call him all the time.

And

[quote]"Oh, *shit*," Crowley said.[/quote]

He'd have said: "Oh, *bugger*." But, yeh, this is just my opinion.

And that's it. Two tiny nitpicks in the midst of an utterly *cool* fic. Truly lovely. I would wonder at how few reviews you've got, but I know me FFN readers, so... Glad I discovered you.
toasty fresh chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Very, very good.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
*sqee* This fic was so cute, Dog was turned out to be a really fun hellhound.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
That was extraordinarily good. I thought it worked in virtually every way. I highly enjoyed every scrap of it.
the violist chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I don't know why in hell this doesn't have more reviews.

You win at life.

-And your Crowley is love itself. Oh my GOD did those last two paragraphs make me squee! You WIN at LIFE!
Teldra chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Lovely story :)
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Hell yeah, this works! This is fantastic. And so touching.
Misura chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
If I were to say this fic reminded me of Punk's Smallville-fics, you probably wouldn't understand what I meant, so instead, I s'pose I'll be settling for: as good as the book, possibly better. (The book, after all, had points where I merely thought it was good, but this fic screamed great! at me all the way.) I loved to read this fic, saturated with the same sense of humor as the book and stuffed with clever turns of phrase and one-line gems.