Reviews for Salience & Synergy
Digi-fanCapp chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
This needs to be continued. Soon.
illereyn chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Interesting - I really want to know where this one goes - any more chapters?
Mar-Mar21 chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
You must wrote more soon! I really like this and I want to see where is't headed!
Mar-Mar21 chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Very interesting meeting. Iroh is such a good man.
Lady Farevay chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
Ah! No! Don't leave it there!

I'm hanging off the edge with anticipation. Just so you know.

*Mega watt grin*

Lady F
MormonMaiden chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
Yay! Zuko's not heartless and OOC! I look forward to more of this!
Jimmy the Gothic Egg chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
This is good. Have you considered updating?
NeverDust chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
Oh wow, this is interesting. Can't wait to see more.
Outsane chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Hmm. Interesting. I like, so update soon, mmkay? _
kayko15 chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Poor Aang. Currently I just want to take him in my arms and hold him like a plushie!

Zuko: you're insane Kayko.

Me: Yeah but you've gotta feel sorry for the boy.

Zuko: Sure.

ME: Anyway, great chapter. I loved it. I can't wait for another chapter. Later. K15
Lionessmon chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Great chapter, well done, post soon
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
O! I like this thing a lot. Please continue!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
Ay, I think I misrepresnted myself in the last review, so backtracking to fix it. When I say Avatar form, I mean not in the sense of a bender, but with the spiritual depth and maturity he has from having an "old soul". Or my interp, you've seen the character before on the show, the inordiant amount of level-headedness and maturity for his personaltiy, althoug I agree with what you said about naive optimism. He really does believe and trust in Zuko deep down, far more than is good. Same with Iroh in truth, which was another thing I didn't mention. We always see sappy soft sweet Iroh, but as what he clearly stated in chpt 3, he is loyal to Zuko and Fire Nation, but he is also good and kind person, secondary though.

What really comes out well as well is the age differnce between Zuko and Aang.
me-obviously chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Interesting and original story. I've never seen its like before. I like it quite a lot (now if only the chapters were longer). Update soon, please.
La Moirae chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Great story. You're in fine form as always, Rashaka. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of this.

La Moirae

P.S.-When are you ever going to update "Culture Clash"? I really would like to see some more of that. Of course, I'm not really one to talk about late updating.