Reviews for Coming Home
inuyasha16451 chapter 6 . 6/18/2017
Awesome story so far and I can't wait to read more chapters soon. Please update soon.
solitare1 chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Really good story I am enjoying it immensely.
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Dude! 2006?! Seriously? Can I have the permissiom to complete this for you?
Edith47 chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
OK not being able to revive the clan is a refreshing twist. Please continue.
Titania1796 chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
por que Sasuke no puedes revivir su clan a que se refiere que el Sharingan no es aceptable y cuando actualizaras de nuevo esta muy bueno
kim chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I just love how this story begin. It's such a warm hearted story and at the same time, not too cheesy. Let's just say I'm picky when it comes to fanfiction and this one is just right. Thank you so much and I hope you continue to write wonderful stories just like this!
SagamiChiaki chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
please please do update as soon as possible... T.T I really really like the story as so far and I hope to see more. XD I just CAN'T get enough of SasuNaru! .
yugiohjb chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
i love it can.t wait for the next chapter the story great
Celestialfae chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Damn Council Elders. nothing but a bunch of idiotic fools out for power. all they are doing. Well even though Sasuke cant revive his clan, at least hell be happy with Naruto. Yeah

Wont somebody kill the councils or banish them. i wish someone would do that.
UchihaSora16 chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
I loved this story I thought it was really well written I can't wait for the next chapter.
josseline9090 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This was so freakin CUTE! X3

Great job on the story! D

Keep up the great work! .
KyouyaxCloud chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
such a nice story:)
k31r1a chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
i dont get it why it not passable it is in other stories[no offense] is sasuke goin 2 go insane [plz do so]i luv rape in yaoi so wen is itachi comin in
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
COOL! X3 i loved it! and i'm to lazy to capitalize...
Smori chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
AHH! what do you mean he cannot revive his clan? i bet it has something do with the fact that only the mother can pass the sharingan on or something... i heard that as a rumor once... lol. i can't wait for more! naruto and sasuke are getting married! xD when will the baby come?