Reviews for Heat
RPG Girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Gah! I wanted details! :3 It was still hot none the less. Nice job! :) Added to my favorites.
lovguru23 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
chapter 2 chapter 2 chapter 2 chapter 2 chapter 2
Da God Cane chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Spectacular. This was an awesome piece, I wish there was more Marta/Ed in the world. It's somewhat reminicent of Shikamaru/Temari, just with a much older woman. I think I'll try and write one myself.

BTW freakin genius at how the innuendos were dead giveaways without being too revealing. Seriously, I hope you can do another one of these soon.

P-E-A-C-E!
Satoh chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Yeah... it really sucks, I only had the episode she died to get to know her... can't get more ephemeral than that...
HisokaYukiko chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Ah! An awesome unusual pairing! You are a genius writer! I hate that Marta died too. She is my favourite female character.
pokeme chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
hey i love the story
Goldfish 4eva chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I'm laughing right now because I found that funny. And your reasoning for creating this story was funny too. Yeah, five hour chunks tend to happen and actually, Martel is a pretty brave person so she might risk sneaking out to have sex with

Ed... especially if she hadn't had any in fourteen years. I don't know if this story was humour because I didn't check but I found it funny.

D
Taka chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Awesome, I was in fact thinking of writing a story just like this. The second time I watch eps 38-40 I went... hmm Ed and Marta could EASILY hook up for a one night fling at some point... and I could see it happening too. I could see Marta somehow going after Ed like that. Great oneshot, wish she hadn't died either.
Band Geek6 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I totally agree with the whole "so sad Marta died before she got laid thing." This was cool!
Qualynore chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
That was GOOD! And funny and stuff... and you used big words in your little afterword there! YAY! Exothermic is my new word of the day. I liked it a lot, and I liked how you included parts of the episodes to really how when and where this was supposed to happen. This is why I have to write my fic after series end. I can't possibly think of stuff to fill the empty spots in the series.
Reggie Tuesday chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
cool, non cannon couples that work! it DOES suck that she died, and inside poor Alphonse, too! liked the story, it worked and it was well written. plus I won't say I don't relish the thought of Ed in underware... cuddling... Ed naked... doing- NO! STOP THERE! *slaps self*