Reviews for If You Give a Redhead a Camera
Draelya chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Oh. My. God. That was f-ing AMAZING! I LOVE the threesome thing! I've never read one before, but now, I believe, I'm addicted. *hurriedly clicks to the next chapter while getting out mini electric fan to help ease the hotness of the man love*
cloudmouth chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
This story is teh awesome! : ) Plz writes more for teh kittehs; proceeds go to kitteh charity! Lovely, lovely, wonderful story! I feel bad for Xemnas and Marluxia, though... ;_; Poor guys. No one is nice to Marluxia. I wonder why?
Zai Nar Mai Yo Piao chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Long over due, since I read this a while ago, but great job! I loved this fic even before I found out that you wrote it, so no bias on any of this. I can honestly say this is much better than 60% of the yaoi fics on this site. Some of them didn't even get their anatomy right. Great characterization [for the sex part] and actually having a plot [sort of]!
Yavi chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wow, just wow.

That was so amazingly good! I read it in one sitting at midnight. I just couldn't tear myself away! The sex scenes were just...indescribable. I love you.

The angsty parts made my eyes tear up, and I laught quite a few times. Partially because it was funny, and partially because everyone in the Organization seems to be a total slut. P

Congrats on a great story. o
K-Gforever chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
Heh, this whole complicated story came out of Axel stealing a camra...O.O Well, I loved this story. It had every element, love, suspence, humour, some action, and lemons galor!
Udyjay chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
x3 Yay for Demyx's new found..power!

FOMGLYKWHOA! o.o XemnasSaix lyk WHOA! OMG..LYK..WHOA. xD

YESYESYES, Sequal! D Fwuahaha!
Udyjay chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
KWA! It was SO hard for me to read the begining of this. xD I have a bad habit of .. FEELING like I am that person, if you write it well enough. I feel.. EMBARRASSED, or SAD, or.. just.. ANY sort of embarrassment, such as Axel lying to Demyx about what "He and Roxas" agreed on. xD I was like "...omg no. I cant READ this, I'll DIE of embarrassment even though no ones watching! XD" But yeah, I was cracking up, this..this is truly a great story. x] YAY! EPILOGUE!
Udyjay chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
AW! POOR MYX! HE'S JUST A CUTIE WOOTY BABY WABY POOH! YAY! Axel and Roxas got back together. Seeing as there is a "next" button for chapters, Im guessing there's more drama? Or, at least for Demyx? asdfjlhsdfjk!
Udyjay chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
Ah! ;_; I am on the verge of tears! F.O.M.G. This is one huge mess! ;A; Poor Roxas, sdjkfhsdjf Xemnas totally raped him! sdfjkhsdjkf! Poor Roxas, Poor Demyx, POOR AXEL, silly Marluxia, stupid Xemnas, LARXENE AND HER PERIOD! XD OMG. I love this. *goes to the next chapter*
Udyjay chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
FOMG. O.O BAD AXEL! BAD AXEL! You write sexay smexx. xD
Udyjay chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Aw! x3 That was so sweet! Stupid Larxene! XD You dumb hoe. Though I have nothing against Larxene, she reminds me of a bug, cause of her hair. xD But she's cool. :3 NYA!
ExileFromLife chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
I like your theory of how the Nobodies have feelings, because it makes an infinite amount of sense! I always figured that the Nobodies only felt an echo of the feelings from what they remembered.

Good chapter, and very well done! I can't wait until your new story!
clam theif chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
Wow...should I have been tearing up?

Because I was.

I don't think I've ever seen Xemnas and Saix in such a beautiful emotional state.

I fully encourage a XemSai...Fully encourage it, and I can't wait. This was an AMAZING story, and I can proudly say, that this deserves a fanficiton award.

streetglowsix6six chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
0.0 wow *in tears from not blinking the entire time* *blushing as red as Axel's hair* *blinks multiple times* *is completely lost for words* will your roxel boysecks writing brain marry me?
organizedcure chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
Squirt away with the lemons. ) omg, an epilogue. That would kick ass. I loved this chapter, not only because I'm a yaoi-fanshipper, but because Roxas, man. He's effin cute in this one. XD With the pouting and the whining. Who. P.S. EPILOGUE, kthx.