Reviews for Lock Down
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Creator-Tan chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
i frgot they culd teleport until kish brought it up!
KishxIchigo4eva chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
OMG! that was one of the funniest storys i've ever read! The whole time I was like 'Um...can't they teleport.' Pai seriously became an animal! HA!
kisshufan4ever chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Funny u made pai seem dumb bonus points 4 u :)
Kishusbabe chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Omg that was so funny... lmao... now i cant stop laughing...
jaistashu chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
-Pai stared wide-eyed at the little boy, giving him the shivers. Then completely unexpectedly, he pounced on the poor thing, shouting, “YOU HAVE THE ELECTRICITY IN YOUR POCKET, DON’T YOU?”-

HAHAHAHAHAHA! What no electricity can do to Pai...poor Tart! But it was still funny!

-“And to think, all this time we could have gotten out in the first place...” Kisshu sighed.

“What do you mean?”

“We can teleport, remember?”

And for a while, Pai felt dumber than a brick wall.-

Another really funny occurance. (sp?) Too funny! There is only one word to describe this and it is: HILARIOUS!
Zenaga the Sea Serpent chapter 1 . 7/7/2007

You are my godess.
sage chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I was wondering through the entire time they were stuck there why they didn't just teleport out. Now I see that's the punchline of the whole thing. GREAT JOB!
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This is so funny! I love it. You're my friend!
Silent Figurine chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
*falls over laughing* This is hilarious! *adds to favourites*
Mew Ami chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
lmao! "We can teleport remember?" That's a good one! People tend forget things in time in crisis lol!
SamKo chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
AWESOME! *blinks nervously* Umm, sorry for coming just a tad bit late...I was searching humorous fics about Pai and this came yeah.

But I really loved this. It was adorable!

Narutoroxmysox chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
hahayou can always make me laugh!
hatsuharuluva181 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006