Reviews for Far Away
Jenmoon1 chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
really cute story
Xysims chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
If you still need ideas on a Sasuke X Naruto mpreg you could put it after Naruto becomes Hokage and when Sasuke returns to Konoha.

Sincerely,

(The organizations number XV)

Xysims

also this is a great story so far, I myself am an author and this is an amazing story. Thank you for writing it.
Roxyyyyy chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
*squeals* Bat Country! I Love This!
Mitsuu-chann chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Nice XD
Mei Fuyutsuki chapter 18 . 10/8/2010
WOW! Now THIS was AWSOME! This story is one of the best Mpreg stories that I have read! I wish there was a sequel though, you now, with the new baby and stuff... but other than that I'm satisfied and I love this story!

-Irene/Sam
Dante Nastaran chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
OMG, I'm from the class of 2006! lol XD Thats hilarious, I couldn't help but feel good about that & burst out laughing at the line "Good luck to the class of 2006!"

Awesome story! Loved it.
shy maxi chapter 18 . 1/19/2010
xDD What a cute story. I love the ending.
destroythisaccount chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Paopou. :3
Irriella chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Dont know if you still want a sasunaru story but i have a plot type thing for one and im never gonna use it so here...

In the world everything was free, all was peaceful, and everyone was kind. If you knew how to get it, that was. In the streets people were forced to do unspeakable things in order to survive, and if you were lucky, you would die or be taking and be made into a slave for those who had everything they could ever want. Unfortunately, I was one of the later and I just happen to have the worsted master of them all.

Sasunaru

I think you can get the jist (idk how to spell it) of it from that...yo can use it if you want.
bookworm51485 chapter 17 . 3/15/2009
And here we have even more of a depart from realism. He's having sex a couple of days after giving birth... out of his rectum... an opening that shouldn't be releasing anything near the size of a baby...yeah. Okay
bookworm51485 chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
Those are two truly horrible names. Sakaru and Sakuru? Completely uninspired. As for the birth, it was WAY too quick and way too easy. Push push push, 1 baby, push push push, 2 babies. All over in less than 20-30 mins. I'd go back and put a little more effort into making that a realistic birth scene. I know he's a male and it won't be exactly the same, but if you think about the physiology, since you have him giving birth out of his rectum (which of course isn't possible without tearing him wide open, but for arguments sake let's say it is), a male would likely have a longer labor because his body isn't built to push out a baby like a woman's is. Anyways, that's my criticism.
Rockinpandabear chapter 18 . 1/8/2009
I was right, I completely love you. Such an interesting take on the paopu fruit. Quite awesome. *puppy eyes* Let's run away together! xD But yeah I loved man. I find MPreg quite interesting, I don't find much though so yeah I'm glad to have discovered yours.

Keep on rockin my panda-like socks!
Rockinpandabear chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
*rubs hand together in satisfaction* oh joy! Male love! *random blush*

Ahem anyways I seriously like what I'm reading so far! Yes epic romance!

Expect me to profess my undying love by the last chapter haha!
RizaUchimaki chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
good story so far, but it would be MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better if it was also an AkuRoku (Axel X Roxas) fanfiction instead of AkuOC or Ash, or what have you. (WRITTEN WITH LOVE!) _
LivelyNeko chapter 11 . 9/29/2008
Oh dear. I'm a critic and I have been reading your story so far. Anyways, This chapter brought your fanfiction rating down from 9/10 to 7/10 due to some grammar mistakes. Make sure when you are writing you double check some spelling mistakes. But so far it's good. I'm going to continue reading and see how high your rating goes up.

Naitsumasu