Reviews for Brief Encounter
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
lol Goth Dudley! Nice lil one shot!
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Well written! Bravo for pegging a pureblood as the same elitist pig as Dursley.
nyxaurora chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Good story! But er... Who is Warrington?
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh, my. A meeting of the minds between parents of troubled adolescents... on opposite sides of a border that only one of them is aware of. Marvelous. I loved all of the details, especially the internal monologue about everything that's wrong with the country. One imagines Mrs. Warrington has had such thoughts, too, although the 'immigration problem' in her part of the country is rather different.

Excellent story.
Sear chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This one made me laugh. Nice!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I simply adore this little fic! There was a great characterisation of Vernon, I thought.
force42 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
That was fantastic!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Awesome! Both so similar and yet talking about completely different situations. Heh! I would love to see the same story told from Mrs Warrington's side.
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Great characterization. I really enjoyed this story.
athes chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is amazing! I really like these kind of stories, showing wizards and muggles alike as real people. And how prejudice never gives you entire knowledge of reality.

Very good!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Ah...This was hilarious!
FirstYear chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
It is nice to see a story that treats him as a person and not a evil cartoon character.. thanks for the read
slasher454 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Lol! Great story!
Bagge chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Oh dear, the Dursleys are not alone. Highly imaginative, especially the kind of pride for his family Dudley grew up to be. I wonder what Vernon and Delia would have said if they had realised just how much they had in common. I simply loved Vernon's thoughts about the other guests of the café.
duj chapter 1 . 6/19/2006