Reviews for JewelBright
Delphi Psmith chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
What a lovely story! I like how you wove this in with Crouch's awakening from his son's Imperius curse, and I love the possibilities imagined in the last couple of paragraphs.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Beautifully written.
Paimpont chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Absolutely charming! I am amazed at the ingenious plot you managed to construct from the completely random line you were given. Very well done!
Mendelbra chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Now that's amazing how you took on this pairing. Not only was it an odd couple (come on, snitch x crouch?) you made a story that was extremely touching and well-written, not to mention completely original!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
lovely little story.
duj chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Poor Bartemius was quite heroic in his way - not that most readers would ever notice. Not a good candidate for MoM - too harsh and too ready to use Death Eater tactics against them - but upright, upstanding, honourable, determined ... No wonder Percy admired him.
whitehound chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I would *like* to nominate Hall of Heroes for the MUltifaceted Awards, but to do so I would need to have an e-mail address for you - and you don't even have private messaging enabled, so there's no way to reach you except via the review system (which of course only allows one review per person per chapter).

If you would like to be nominated, please send me an email message so I can have your address. My own is whitehound at madasafish dot com (can't type it in properly or ffn would delete it).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
What a delightful little story after such a challenge! Aw...we know there's a story behind those earrings. Maybe Hagrid left out a small dish of Firewhiskey for the poor little creature...
cecelle chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
So it was the Snitch that managed to knock him out of the Imperius long enough...

Really good story with a tough pairing - last time, I got an easy one (both people were actually human and alive in the same time period! Imagine that!)but this year I couldn't think up squat with what to do with "Edgar Bones sat under a tree with Millicent Bulstrode"!

Really, I am in awe of how you take what sounds like a ludicrous pairing and turn it into something first funny, then touching, and then slightly creepy...