Reviews for Father
Laurellei chapter 30 . 11/12/2008
I was really impressed by this story, it was very well written and planned out. You made Matt seem so real, and half of the time I kept forgetting that I was only reading a fic.

Amazing story overall!
Kaz-za-15 chapter 30 . 3/8/2008
awesome. i loved it. lolz.
Dreyar is my married name chapter 30 . 12/26/2007
I Really Liked this story Great Job:)
queenlulu chapter 30 . 2/4/2007
sorry it took me this long to review.i'm in IET(army) right now and i was finally able to use the internet. well back to the review, i liked the fact that you did the future thing as if sora was going to have a vision or something. this is the first time i see it in this form...i liked it. the chapter was very interesting and ofcourse funny. but i would have liked to have known what matt did w/ the # and i cant belive that she had an affair w/ matt while been married. what a bitch. i'm kinda sad the you ended the story. it's a really good you enjoy my long review. thanks for the commentary
Broken Angel01 chapter 30 . 1/18/2007
Wow, I loved that last chapter! The best line was Matt when he was talking about himself and Ryoko being two good looking guys! So sweet!

I'm really glad you decided to stick with Ryoko for the whole story, and I loved what you did with his character at the end. It turned out really great and I was glad to see both Matt and Sora end up happy. Screw Serene! Sora makes a way better mom for Ryoko than she does.

(She wouldn't be what I call Ryoko's second mom in my story if I didn't believe that.)

So he has a little sister and another baby on the way? You're giving me ideas! I have a boy and girl name chosen for Ryoko's new sibling and Mimi will announce them soon!

Seriously, great job. I look forward to reading more from you!
BanditPonyta chapter 30 . 1/17/2007
Fic over... feeling dizzy... going to pass out... Don't know what to do with my life now. Hm... I'm a goof and I didn't realize this was the last chapter... I think I amy be slipping into shock or something... my head feels funny. The fast foward to the future really surprised me... I wasn't expecting that. Well, It's been a nice ride, thanks. I look forward to your next story. Cheers.
Ris Fallon chapter 30 . 1/16/2007
Oh MY GOSH that is such a cute ending!

I sound like a total prep but it really was adorable. And little Ryoko has a sister! Aw
Blondie121147 chapter 30 . 1/15/2007
Awe! Such a good ending! Serene though... what a slut! blah! Sorry lol. I loved it! GREAT story!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 30 . 1/14/2007
OMG, I LOVED IT!I loved this story SO much... Its like such a great story! And I loved the Ending! Maybe you should write a sequel(sp?)?
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 30 . 1/14/2007
Kya! I loved it! That was an awesome way to make an epilogue. It just flowed so nicely, and was totally awesome. I've never seen someone write into an epilogue that way before, and it works so well. Keep writing!
wolf's lament chapter 30 . 1/14/2007
It's over? I hadn't expected that, but it was very good. I thought the thing with Matt and Serene was a bit left up in the air, but apart from that this chapter was quite satisfying.
Kayleen Elizabeth Kimiaru chapter 30 . 1/13/2007
Departures chapter 30 . 1/13/2007
Lovely ending! I liked how everything fit in perfectly. The part that made me grin the most was:

“I guess it’s just you and me, kid,” Matt said softly. “How can anyone not want to take a chance with us? We’re two good looking guys, right?”

LOL. It was funny and sweet.

I like how you ended it. The characters went through lots of hard times, but they got through it and now they're happy.

Omg, I really love this story. It was funny, emotional, and filled with love and flirting. D

I hope you write another story soon!

Stained In Negativity
onlyaname chapter 29 . 1/5/2007
loved this chapter!
Broken Angel01 chapter 29 . 1/2/2007
That was such a great talk between Sora and her mom. You made her out to be a very cool person which is how I always thought she would be after she had Sora were finally able to understand each other. Can't wait for more!