Reviews for Friendship
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Yes that kind of bond is one of my favorite parts about RPGs. You're so good at writing about it, it makes me envious. Absoluetly adorable!
bright snow chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Hee hee, I really liked this.
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
The title is perfect for the one-shot. _

Yay for Colette and Sheena interaction. The conversation really struck a cord in me about how close these two really are and how they will feel when the game ends as well as the other characters. I can imagine how Sheena and Zelos must feel.

The ending was funny and cute. I love Zelos and Lloyd like this. This relationship is the best for them. Photo album, uh-oh. XD Hehe, I can just imagine Sheena and Colette tackling Zelos into a tickle attack.

Now, going way off topic, I want to say we created a forum for us to talk about Colloyd and Sheelos and our collaborated work with the other three Sheelos writers. The website is:

z3.

I think no one wants to plan the collaborated work yet because you're not registered yet. We can't start anything without our fifth member! Be sure to add some bio stuff about yourself in our account The Sheelos Sisters (I'm hoping you have the password I sent you XD). Looking forward to working more with you and thanks again for betaing my works! I appreciate it so much. _

Oh, and I love this 100th one-shot if I didn't make it obvious enough. Please write more!