Reviews for Your Move
FugitiveSGA chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
I'd love to hear that email please?
FugitiveSGA chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
LOL you had me at Chapter One, but when Chase kissed Wilson... I am now a fan! This is brilliant!
DXM Junkie chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
I'm speechless. This was absolutely wonderful and perfect and in character and ... Omfg so good. I love you. How you rendered House... And him confessing at the end... An Wilson being the one to come out in front of the ducklings... And omfg!' So good. I can't even tell you that enough!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 22 . 6/1/2010
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
aww i want to hear the interview! sounds cute, and this story never fails to amuse me, somehow youve went from vignettes to regularly updated story :D as they say, the story never really ends!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
mmmmmmmm this is why I slash!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
I love how you seem to potray what you know about your medical knowledge, combined with your gregory house-worthy sarcasm (literally!) and how you keep everyone so in character that I'm surprised this wasn;t written in to the show itself- that applies with all your house fanfics! :) keep it up!
Kuyugen chapter 22 . 12/8/2008
You should change the story status to complete.

Good story, by the way.

And no way in hell is Wilson better than House at chess. Right? Right?

Kuyugen chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
I picked the cardiologist because I wanted to hear Cuddy stutter while greeting her every morning.

Typical of House. Funny.
FluffySmarts chapter 22 . 8/5/2007
oy that was cute.

i really hope when i go to your profile, you have a sequal to go with this.

or atleast another slash story with these characters.

oh and when wilson kissed greg in front of cameron, chase, and foreman, i could feel it. it was sso great.

keep writing.

FluffySmarts chapter 16 . 8/5/2007
i know this is late and all, but i would love to read the interview that you mentioned at the end of chappie 16;;

oh && i LOVE your story! :-DD

its completely amazing!

too bad there is only a few out there like it. i love slash.
Lyikael chapter 22 . 3/11/2007

I just finish reading chap. 16 of your fic and I would like to say that I loved that chapter... The best scene was when Wilson wan telling the story and he said that he tried picking a tie for House and House asks him if HE would use that tie #laughs#

oh well, I just wanna say that I wanted to read the article that The Chicago Tribune did an interview with Robert Sean Leonard (Wilson).

AND I want to apologize for any english errors on this review because I am brazilian and I don't speak (and write "-.-) english so well yet.

I loved your fic, I will read the other chapters now!

Bye Bye.

Opss, I almost forgot.. you can send me the article (if you still have it, because I think you have read it almost a year ago) to my e-mail, it's:

Now I can say Bye bye :D
Renn chapter 22 . 3/3/2007
Yet again, I was so entranced that this kept me up to ungodly hours to finish reading...but tomorrow's sunday, so it's okay...well, knowing me, I would've kept reading on anyway...

This was even more incredible than the other ones - I know that length adds a lot, but it also felt deeper. As I already said, I haven't seen many episodes, but every little piece of dialogue here just seems normal to me (and I just loved Wilson's comment of how House stayed up all night to think of his jokes...LOL!). The medical cases, the cynical House and the way he toys with other, and even his weird persona, everything is...well, you've really worked hard on it, and as a result, the story is simply admirable...
Lauren chapter 16 . 12/6/2006
I adore your fic! The characterization and story line in general are fantastic. Of course it's even better after having sat down to watch the entire first season in two sittings!

P.S. I would love a copy of the interview with Robert Sean Leonard! If you still have it and feel like sending it to me, my e-mail is