Reviews for Through the Iris
TodayParade chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Heh heh cute chapter.
Al Kristopher unsigned chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
What I liked: I've always thought that Fujin and Selphie would make a cute couple, but it's exceptionally difficult finding anything with them in any kind of relationship. This story has since fixed that problem.

What I didn't like: your writing is very rough and uneven. I could follow it, and even appreciate it, but it looks like you could use a lot more work. My advice would be to keep writing.

Conclusion: a story a VERY long time in the making, but it could've been better. 5/10
Araken chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
cool it starts lol. i just have one question when is irvine gona get the crap kicked out of him by fujin? never liked that guy anyway... *grins* cool chapter hope the next one comes up fast i wana know who's at the door lol.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
Mwhahahaha! That is correct, all must review or suffer my wrath! -Grins and ruffles her pets hair again- Excellent chapter! Now, write more! :P
Araken chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Hay tis me. have to say i like what ive read hope you update soon. and im starting to warm to this Selphie Fujin idea. lol anyway good work and i hope to read the next chapter soon.
wyndnfyr chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
so um...where's the rest? i wanna see seifer and fujin beat the living fack out of irvine.
AntiCensor chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Irvine is abusive? So he's a villain now, great. I might be pissed about this but I don't have any emotional stake in Selphie either, so to me this is an excuse for Fujin to beat down Irvine later on.

I see that you don't feel like making Seifer likeable in this story. I suppose that's fine, he can't be cool in every story I suppose.

I'll wait for the next chapter you write eagerly.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
MWHAAHAA! Excellent chapter! ::pats your head:: WRITE MORE! :)
Amara the Warrior chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
See, when you put in background info it really helps:) I'm starting to see how Selphie and Fujin could get together. Hmm..yeah it works. I'm kinda scared of Irvy though -eyes dart-. I've never known him to be so possessive and just plain cruel. Poor Selphie. She really doesn't deserve that, but neither does anyone else. The only real problem I have with this chapter is the fact that Fujin was in the orphanage. She wasn't in the orphanage in the game. But, if you wanna explain why she was there, when there was no evidence...that would be spiffy! I like your spirit kid; you take critisism well and you're always willing to laugh. It's good to be like that. So many people flip a boat when they find out someone doesn't like their story. I've heard of someone threatening to burn someone's house down0_0 Creepy...yeah. But you're pretty easy going so it's all good. You get a prize -takes out bag-. What would you like? I've got rattlesnakes, cherry bombs, old playboy magazines...take your pick.

Selphie Fan.

P.S. Um if you didn't already realize...I was kidding about that last thing. Yeah, I'm weird.
Amara the Warrior chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Oh la la drama! No...I'll die! haha...good chapter. It was really too short and with little to no background info on their relationship. I hope you explain the relationship between Selphie and Fujin in the next chapter. Good luck my dear!

Amara the Warrior chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Okay it was a dream! It makes sense to me now_ Not bad. It was better than the first chapter. I liked it. I've never heard of the Selphie/Fujin pairing. It's kind of creepy actually. Um...good job though! I bid you tidings of good luck! God I'm an idiot._.
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/4/2006 did those two meet? Did they just randomely come together? And just some advice on the "reviews". You said the amount of reviews will determine whether you make it a longer fic. Shouldn't it be YOU who determines that? But whatever, it's your story, not mine. As you can see, I believe you can improve immensely.
AntiCensor chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
This is an improvement, but there is still something missing and I think that I know what it is.

Your first segment of Seifer internalization alone can make an entire short story. What you need to do is take these concepts that you have summed up in single sentences and turn them into the plot of this story.

Saying that Selphie and Fujin ended up at FH and leaving it at that can be good. But only if you can't think of anything important about their traveling there. Since this is the beginning you could probably think of a thousand things to happen on the way to FH which could help establish what kind of relationship these two will have. But it is your decision if nothing eventful happens anywhere at anytime to just take this advice with a grain of salt.

Ah you have established a past between these two but you will tell us nothing about it. How enticing, I can't wait to see more.

How embarassing for Irvine, his lover is swimming wiht a hot albino. It's a shame that I have no emotional stake in him else that pity he no doubt has would be expanded like he wants. I'm weeping I really am.

You had a few spelling errors with Seifers confession to Raijin but I made it out anyway.

Now to read your other stories.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
:: hides the whip... for the moment:: Mwhahaa, I loved the chapter! Haven't listened to the song yet, but I will. :D Now... MORE MORE MORE!
AntiCensor chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
I really liked this chapter but I think that I would have liked it more with more detail and more substance. You have established in this chapter.

1)Selphie is unhappy with somebody

2)Fujin is unhappy with Seifer and possibly Raijin

3)The pair will join one another at first with collision and spontineity.

All of that is great. But it would be better if you had more specific reasons for Fujin to be upset with Seifer and reasons for why she thinks he does not like her.

If you want to be mysterious with that then you should at least let on that some shit went down between them and that there will be more godownshitting to come.

I like this story though so I will continue to read and review. WOot for Fujin.