Reviews for A Virgin's Touch
Newsiefreak172 chapter 18 . 4/4/2009
Ooh...uh-oh. I suppose I have to start that story now. I can't wait to see what happens. :) You are an excellent writer and this story was very good. I really like your writing. Great job, great story.

Newsiefreak172 chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
It kind of makes me sad that Rip got into drinking. That was one thing that he never took up when his father and brother were doing it. That was one thing I liked about him. Oh well. I suppose he's a totally different person now. I liked this chapter, though.

Newsiefreak172 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Uh-oh. That doesn't sound good. Kind of crazy...I didn't really expect it, at least. Perhaps I should have. Great chapter, I really think I liked this one.

Newsiefreak172 chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Oops, I reviewed chapter IV when I meant to do I. So if you get one for IV, know that it's not for that one. :)

Newsiefreak172 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Hmm...I feel like I like this new character. I'm gonna love to see how this all unrolls.

Newsiefreak172 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I think that I feel bad for Gabriel. So much has been going on and he has to stay strong...I would hate that. This whole thing with Luke, I love the way you're putting it into words. That's some amazing writing. I really liked that chapter.

Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That was a wonderful beginning.

I have never read anything else with this character, so I think it will be interesting to see him in this form before seeing him in anything else.

Again, a great beginning.

Bittah chapter 18 . 2/3/2007
I know... You've been expecting a review from me for forever on this fic. I finally finished it! Are you proud of me? I'll have to read Obsession when it's done. :)

Love this fic, truly. I hope Rip turns out to be a crazy duck forever, for it can only cause some awful trauma. And you know me.. I love my tragedies.

Good job love. :)
VampireApple chapter 18 . 1/25/2007
This one was good, but I like Obsession much better.
Stubby the Newsgirl chapter 18 . 10/22/2006
Hey, Stress! Awesome stuff!
Scratch O'Brien chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
ahh so good!
Greenberry Hair Bonner chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
You little tease! :oP Putting up an epilogue like that! Well, It did make it more complete and I'm actually thrilled it turned out the way it did! I love the ending! But then again, all great things must come to a close and I still get to read CLAK!
Rae-zin chapter 18 . 9/27/2006
Wonderful darling...now go work on Can't Keep Running
Maeko-Nohara chapter 18 . 9/27/2006
Everything makes sense now!

But I'm so sad, my Stressie.

My only quirk was that conniving, bitchy, evil evil Spindle had a mood swing and was all, omgyoureallylikeme? *bats eyelashes*

Psycho.

Love,

-Bidster
Greenberry Hair Bonner chapter 17 . 9/24/2006
YAY! And a great chapter it was! I was reading it the entire way when I fell into a rush and couldn't review every chapter but I was still there, love! Now I just have to finish Unexpected Papes. I don't think it'll be more than 15 chapters but who knows. Anyway. I loved your fic because it was way different than any fic. I wish it didn't end but all good things always do. Thanks for this awesome fic!