Reviews for Long Ago: A Tale Of A Dead Mother
Chocobo Scribe chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
Oh how I love it when the fans make Anna a badass.
Kaiouri chapter 30 . 7/26/2010
I absolutely enjoyed this story. You had me hooked from start to finish! You actually have me believing that this was how Kratos and Anna spent their time together when she was alive. However, the ending (or rather Anna's ending) was different from both the game and the manga. But I loved it, nonetheless. Great story.
Lady Nephenee Ranulf chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
FINALLY I get around to really reading the end to this story, and may I say, I'm really honored that my little story was the impetus for this great fic. I really was wondering by the time I got to the final chapter if you were going to actually let them get away - like, there was this genuine moment of hope. It was all crushed of course, but that I actually felt that way just shows how wonderful this story was.

Thanks once more!
CatMuto chapter 30 . 5/31/2010
I completely forgot about this story! o.o

Oh well!

Um, Yggdrasill sounds rather .. intimate about Kratos in the end. Well, considering Yggdrasill/Mithos' previous complexes, I wouldn't be surprised that he'd be controlling over everyone else.

Also, actually Yuan should be gone by then .. I think so.

Nice ending, but I do wonder how Kratos would die - considering Aionis makes him immortal. Then again, the chance of him ending his life on his own is probably the most likely possibility.

C-A
Rydia Asuka chapter 30 . 5/27/2010
Well. It's been awhile. XD I'll admit, when you pm'd me I had no idea what story this was...and then I got to your profile and saw the whole title. Then I was just massively excited. I loved this story back when I first found it, and still love it. Funny, I was thinking about it the other day.-like, less than a week ago. I could not remember when last you updated...yet I was just like "It'll get finished eventually." Guess I was right. :3

On another ironic note, 1000 Words is currently playing on my music list.

I love how you managed to take a totally depressing ending and make it sort of happy. I'd say it was a satisfying ending. Yes indeed. Thanks for the awesome story!

~Rydia
Kiomori chapter 29 . 10/25/2009
Wow, this is a really amazing story. It's great to see an idea of how Kratos and Anna met and how the family started. It was really emotional and feels like it could be the way it happened.

I'd love to see this continued!
Rydia Asuka chapter 29 . 11/20/2008
So, it took me over four months to find this update, but I still found it! Man, the story is getting so sad now. Poor Anna. Her life is really going downhill fast, isn't it? Not to mention Lloyd and Kratos. Things just keep getting worse...but I suppose t'is all we could expect.

Still loving it. _
Meridia-Marjani chapter 29 . 8/7/2008
I've just finished playing the game not to long ago and i've been looking everywhere for good fanfics!

This is going to my favorites list, yes indeed!

Oh tragedy! I'm going to cry..poor Kratos poor Anna, woe is they!
gulliblemuffin chapter 29 . 8/3/2008
Uh-oh, my tragic ending sense is tingling... I predict that I will be crying within the next few chapters. *nod*

Anyhow, this is an awesome fic; update it soon? :3
Dragonflies87 chapter 29 . 7/20/2008
Great chapter! Please update soon!
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 29 . 7/17/2008
Hiya, good chapter and long time no type. XD
CatMuto chapter 29 . 7/17/2008
I didn't dare to read this chap for a few days.

I kept having to think of Love Lost and Love Found and I really didn't think I could take it.

Btw, at the end of this chapter, I read ahead and thought Kratos said that with the valley.

I saw him standing there, like Lloyd would with two swords oo

.. It looked good on him!

C-A
Zelda Aurion chapter 29 . 7/16/2008
Wow..I'm going to cry. That was definitely worth the wait-you are outstanding! Update as soon as you can!
NoeinKya chapter 29 . 7/16/2008
The end is drawing near... *sniffle*

This fic has really been a pleasure to read.

I can't wait until your next chapter.

I'll be waiting.

Update soon!
Scaff chapter 29 . 7/16/2008
Yay this isn't dead!

Sorry, you just haven't updated for such a long time! O.O

This was a really powerful chapter. Well done! However, I saw a few mistakes liek when Yuan told Kratos he would "by" him some time instead of "buy" him some time. But those are easy to miss.

Can't wait for more!