Reviews for God Must Have Spent a Little More Time On You
Zylanth Valkyrie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
i love it!
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
It was b...e...a...utiful. Can't say anything I like it very much..._
Bluementrit chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
KIREI SONG

KAWAI SONG

IT'S SO INTERESTING,

AND MAKING ME GLEE,

IT WAS SO SMOOTH

LIKE I'M IN THE HEAVEN,

WHEN I AM READING YOURS..

GANBATTE

KAMI BLESS U ALWAYZ
satomika chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
i swear like the way the plot was made...

especially since it's Tokiya's POV...
Nils chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
dat was good!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
erm, i don't believe i've reviewd this fic, lol! XDD nice, very nice! *glomps*
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
loving this! aw omgawd so cute! keep up the good work ) really awesome something i've been wanting to read but never had a chance to becuz there is lilo stories as good as this!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Nice!
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I loved it... so sweet... I smiled with tears in my eyes when she said I love you

Thank you so much for this beautiful one-shot.
mikaro chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Definitely a thumbs up! Sigh...saying I love you these days is just like an ordinary thing...anyone can say it anytime...people who say it always are not really sincere about it...not from the heart. Now they say people who rarely say or have a hard time saying those three words are the ones who mean it...and when they say it you feel that it is real...that is the magic of real love...(hope i made sense :)
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
hey! i've been waiting for a fic with this song! congrats! you did a wonderful job! i liked how mi-chan was at first so put off with the idea of becoming sappy but at the end just went on to heck with it. hahaha, that was cute!

g'luck and keep up the good work!
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
that was sweet
Chie TomoRii chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
aw.. that's just so sweet! XD tokiya's kinda OOC though.. but it's still good i love it XD this one goes to my fave list! XD