Reviews for What I like about you
elizabeth smith chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
don't leave us hanging where the rest of the story
Personxoxo chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
You should really update... Even though you haven't updated in 8 years... You still should.
iamkiley chapter 8 . 5/4/2009

Atsukimo chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I love this fanfic...Please...more...chapters...*dies*
Rock Raider chapter 8 . 6/13/2007
Oh, this spells trouble for CL & Abby. That Justin will not stop until he's asserted his dominance over CL. Though I'm certain that since Chicken Little's the town hero, breaking his heart would have the whole town want whoever did this to him's head on a silver platter. So Justin, Kazuya, & Foxy better PRAY that the town doesn't find out it was them, or they'll have to face down an angry mob. I just hope CL & Abby can get past Justin, Kazuya, & Foxy's plan, & still remain boyfriend & girlfriend. Also, I bet if CL finds out about Foxy's crush, when he gets back together with Abby, he can pay her back for all the grief she's given him by, not breaking her heart, by DESTROYING her heart. Ok, maybe not destroying it, seems a little extreme, but you get my point, right? Anyway, update soon.
CursedFreedom chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
My God, keep going! This is enthralling! Although not funny enough as one might expect from a disney film, you present another side to the life of CL... not so much wanting to be heroic, but focusing attention on a relationship, and the jealousy of children. Mushy? yes... but I'm sure Disney could easily build a story around this and add their little details. So write on!
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 8 . 10/29/2006
Oh no! I have a feeling 'that girl' is gonna be Foxy..:O Anyways, this is awesome so update soon! I'm at the edge of my seat!
Mrs Snowball chapter 8 . 10/29/2006
This is getting very interesting! I look forward to further chapters!
CursedFreedom chapter 7 . 10/26/2006
"Crazy cluck gets the ugly duck." That really is genius!

Hey, your story is getting a little bit more exciting if you ask me. You are on my Favorite Stories list.

Keep it up.
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
This is awesome! Oh, the suspense! I wonder what will happen..this story is great! Oh, and by the way, it's not Bow Wowswer, it's John Bowwowser. Just wanted to inform you. Update soon!
Mrs Snowball chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
Keep updating! This is great! :)
CursedFreedom chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
Oh, I'm liking this story. Not too bad on the writing, but the story is just what I was looking for in Chicken Little. Great job, and keep writin!
Fell Shirtler chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
Ooh! Suspense! You're going well here!

Just one question... Does Foxy's appearance change back to what it used to be? Cause she looks FUGLY as the southern belle.
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
Oh yeah, baby! This is getting interesting! I can't stop reading it! Update soon, for I am at the edge of my seat!
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
I LOVE this! Keep going! This is getting interesting!