Reviews for Time to Cut Losses

funny! keep on writing!
beyondtired chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Thank you!
CripticWolf chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
That was great very good story! Great job :)
southerncrossgirl chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
I absolutely loved your story. It brought tears to my eyes when Gibbs was talking to Tony and that is not an easy thing to do let me assure you. You have an incredible talent and I look forward to more in the follow up story that you hinted at.
Lynnp chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
Brilliant, absolutely bloody brilliant! I totally loved it!

jacey05 chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
And you've done it again. Another awesome story. Loved this. I really like that the team admitted that Tony was a good leader. He is. I like the mix of his playful side with the serious side. Wonderful as always. Can't wait to read more from you soon.
angeleyes46 chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
awesome story.
LoneTread chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Wow. You wrote a story with Tony in it and he isn't physically and mentally scarred by the end. I'm amazed and pleased. *claps* I'm glad you decided to continue this; you did a great job.
louise chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
hey thanks for the 2nd the way gibbs and tony interacted and that last line,made me the writers/producers whoever will bring gibbs back.

any plnas for more chapters.

Emma aka AgentMikeFranks chapter 2 . 5/18/2006

that was quite simply the icing on an almost perfect "Hiatus 2" cake! :) :) :)

I have followed your stories for ages and I cannot believe just how good you have become. You were already pretty good when you started writing NCIS fanfiction, but you also really showed such tremendous improvement with every new story that it is a joy to read each and everyone of them.

I think it also speaks volumes about your beta, who really must be a great source of support and inspiration (I love her stories very much, btw!).

Keep on doing what you are doing so perfectly, Tweeter!
ladc chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Okay, now I feel better. Tony is backing Gibbs up, and all is well in the world.
Tony Fan chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Hmm not sure what to make of Hiatus yet but great fic, love it, poor darling Tony.
Rinne chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
You really get the Tony banter right.

This is a great addition to the first chapter.