Reviews for Ghosts, Diamond, What's in a Name and Pieces
Gelsey chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I really do love your Firefly stuff. Are you going to write anymore? I see it's been awhile. I hope you do.
Firefly's Rebirth chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
i was wonderin if you were planning on finishing this series of stories...ahahaha...cause i think i was reading them last year and i've uhh...rediscovered them just now and i was hopin' you'd finish cause i really like them. So yes, when you have time please continue.
OneHellOfASouthernBelle chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Where are the rest, please? Why must it stop at 18? Please, tell me there are more somewhere!
GarniGal chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I love these stories. I love The Little Things too, but there's something about these tiny, beautiful stories that makes me think of half-remembered dreams, the kind that make you smile for days as pieces return, fragmented, to your mind.

I hope you are still writing these, because I am still reading them. In fact, I return and reread them on a regular basis.
justanobject chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
This was so very lovely.
Captainluver chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Wow - I haven't read any of the other stories with the prior prompts, but vow to do so after reading these. You have a really nice way of phrasing things so that the story progresses, but lyrically. Does that make sense? You just seem to have a rhythm and flow to your words - they're fluid and gentle. I think I could easily become an addict. Love the line at the very end, when Mal whispers River's name in his sleep.
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Beautifully written, like poetry.

I second the Rayne request. It's like a drug!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
fantastic stuff! really great fics there, absolutely adore your stuff. write new ones soon!

Ava
Karanina chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
YAY You're back! Does this mean you might also continue your Rayne saga? *hope and prays*

Took me a minute to get back into this series after such a long absence, but I still love it just as much, though I think I liked the last two best.

Can't wait to read more!
shadieladie chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I'm still around... loved the stories and will totally check your sit out... tomorrow!