Reviews for Fledgling
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 27 . 4/27/2009
This knack you have for jumping time to the future for your epilogues, and then going back in the sequels is really gonna drive me crazy one of these days, meanwhile however I shall keep on reading your stories!

Another amazingly good fic this one; even if, once again, you left so many things unsaid, what with the epilogue being almost a decade later and all that.

Anyway, I liked the way you made Lois and Bruce, it was downright hilarious, and the relationship Kara had with everyone...then there was Karen, so sweet!I thought the situation with Cick's family was going to go on longer; just like I thought Kara and he would be stronger...

Still, pretty good, I shall go read what follows. See ya there!
Metropolis-Rising chapter 27 . 8/20/2006
Ah...brutal ending there, but I definatley respect the adherence to cannon in your own way. Man I dug this fuc, I really liked the way that you fit Karen into the whole thing in a sensible way...the whole mess of infinite crisis(while I loved it in some ways) was hard to accept that there was a power girl and a superfirl. Fitting it all together and making Clark act like Jonathan was a lot of fun to read. Thanks for this!
sgfan chapter 27 . 7/26/2006
Excellent story! (Appaules)
CSLUVSCK chapter 27 . 7/25/2006
I very much enjoyed this fic. I look forward to reading many more great stories from you. Keep up the good work and thank you for keeping me entertained for the last month and a half. Best of luck! CSLUVSCK
CharmedNightSkye chapter 27 . 7/25/2006
I like it, alot. The ending was really good and I liked what you did with Kara at the end. It was really orginal. Oh and i like the part with the twins and how you didn't rush it with telling Clark and everything. I hate it when authors rush romantic scenes in fanfics. I enjoyed this story alot and can't wait to read some more pieces of your work. Till later readings
CharmedNightSkye chapter 24 . 7/23/2006
hm interesting, I love kara and Dick's realtionship. But I'm a little confused about Karen 1 though. What does her blood have to do with the Sullivan's? TIll later readings.
not to be shared chapter 22 . 7/18/2006
dear kdsch123,

I read your fan-fic about Kara,calrk and chloe etc and it was amazing i loved that clark and chloe where together and i love how clark was more taking the place of J. kent..it was the best i loved every minute of it...maybe you can have it continued because i loved it as you can tell thank you for taking time to read my comment.

signed,the reader
sgfan chapter 22 . 7/17/2006
Good update, so I wonder why is Kara glowing? Sounds like a problem in the making...
winthjo chapter 20 . 7/13/2006
Just found this. It's an excellant story. Looks like Lex is going to be up to no good with the clone of Kara. Hope to see more soon.
sgfan chapter 19 . 7/12/2006
Cloning, didn't Congress ban that? Great update kdsch123, is Karen going to grow up fast or be something for future stories? Going along further hope you do some stories when Kara and Clark are older.
CSLUVSCK chapter 18 . 7/10/2006
This has been a wonderful story! I have enjoyed reading it every time I get a new chapter.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 17 . 6/29/2006
Cute I liked this chapter even if it didn't have any chlark goodness. Thanks for the fast update TTFN!
sgfan chapter 17 . 6/28/2006
Sweet, loved Kara taking flight.
sgfan chapter 16 . 6/26/2006
CLIFF HANGER DAMN! Excellent story, liked the suprise at the end of the chapter. I'll eagerly look forward for the next update.
Spidey2 chapter 15 . 6/25/2006