Reviews for Tremble
AleckyPalecky chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Mm... lovely fic. :) However, it was the French girl that died. When Abberline was looking at the body, remember how he saw the light brown lock of hair? Mary Kelly's hair was bright red, so he realized she wasn't the one who was killed.

Mary Kelly had taken the baby and run away, but Abberline didn't want to follow her because he knew that if he disappeared, there would be suspicion. The prostitutes that were killed were witnesses to the wedding of a prince and another prostitute- the royal family needed to cover it up. If they realized Mary Kelly was still alive, Abberline knew they would kill both her and the baby.

Whew. Sorry. I watched the movie last night. :) It was, however, a beautiful fic. I like your descriptions.
Wicked R chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
very powerful piece
anon3124 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
shdfdsdasdadsa That was really good! Loved it. Poor Fred. :[ I think? lol.
sweet-opium-dreamer chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hey hey!

You know, the ending of the movie was so damn confusing! Me and some other people believe that it wasnt Mary that died, but the other French girl? No? I'm really confused! I've seen the movie 3times but its been a while! Still, I always like to believe that it wasnt mary that died even though thats what the history books say. oh well. so is this just a one shot or will this be a proper story? because its really really well written and i like it!
Nightehzrogz chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Yes, most definatly good. I love From Hell fics, and sadly there aren't enough of them. Thanks for adding number 30 to the list. :)
just jacs chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
this was amazing. I really enjoyed this. It was very well written well done